For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

I Too Was Frozen And Have A Question To Ask

Mon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

It has been a month since the last post. I would understand if no one saw this, but here I go.

I was frozen for cheating at flash games. I believe the game in question was also Hot Dog Hero as it was the only game I was sending in scores to be reviewed. Can you give me any tips for emailing Viacom and what not so that I can get my account back?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Re: I Was Frozen And Have A Question To Ask

Fri May 28, 2010 1:48 am

There are some account guides here that can help you: http://pinkpt.com/category/neopets-guid ... nt-guides/

Good luck and let me know how you go.

Re: I Was Frozen And Have A Question To Ask

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

I'm sorry for posting this so late after the fact as I was distracted by the Altador Cup. And such and thing must mean.... I got my account back! Yay. I received zero new information about why I was frozen or unfrozen. All I know now is that I was unfrozen by Abbey S. after being stonewalled by Charlotte. Good luck to all others frozen and thanks for the help.

Re: I Too Was Frozen And Have A Question To Ask

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 am

Hey wirdjos,
Congrats on getting your account back!

Bah to Hot Dog Hero :x

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 am

Ditto. A big congratulations on getting your account back. :-) Another success story.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

It's always nice to see innocent people getting their account back.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:38 am

my side account was frozen because somebody tried to guess the password :( how unfair is that! I emailed them but they never returned it. anyway, glad you got yours back :)

Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:06 pm

My account was frozen for protection two months ago so I submitted a ticket. And today, finally, I got it back after some mail correspondence!! Yay!

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

Congrats on getting your account back!!

Just in time for the new plot :D

Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:42 pm

My account was frozen too, i think it was because i have de same IP adress of the account of my sister, and her account was frozen too. Did someone give me an advice please? I've sent an email to neopets team.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 pm

ceroulas wrote:My account was frozen too, i think it was because i have de same IP adress of the account of my sister, and her account was frozen too. Did someone give me an advice please? I've sent an email to neopets team.

I'm not sure if you can get frozen for that. I have two other side accounts, and my brother has a main and one ex-side (never disabled it). That counts to a total of 2 mains, and 3 side accounts. My brother has been playing longer than me, and I started my first in last January. I haven't been frozen yet for anything (nor that I should - 2 different people).

Some advice: Try to remember what you did in the past week. Did you do anything that might look suspicious? Did you break a rule that you didn't know? Did you play Hot Dog Hero? (several people have been frozen from that game- more info here)
Topic locked