For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

The Snowager is Hibernating this month...

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Apparently, it's an Event. The Snowager is currently hibernating, so you can try to grab stuff at any time.

http://www.neopets.com/winter/snowager.phtml

However, this appears to now be a daily instead of a timed 3x daily. Returning to try and grab a second goodie, I received the following message:

TNT wrote:You have already collected your prize today. Please come back tomorrow for a new prize!

Re: The Snowager is Hibernating this month...

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 am

I think it's hourly. I nabbed 4 things today, including a scratchcard. Woot!

Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:27 am

Oh, good call, DHK. Yesterday, it wasn't (before the update) -- it gave me the "once per day" message when I tried for the second time, during Snowie's second usual naptime.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 pm

New Features wrote:UPDATE - You may have noticed that the Snowager has been sleeping a little extra deeply lately and people have been able to visit him every two hours. However, now the Snowager has been sleeping a bit lighter and you can only visit him once a day (as was how it was originally supposed to work... *cough*).

At least I got a few items beforehand.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

It should be thrice a day, the way it used to be. What kind of "special" event is it when it reduces the amount of prizes you can get? It's certainly "special."
Topic locked