For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

A Belated Christmas Card

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:47 am

Because I was bored while doing my homework, I sent a Christmas card to TNT to the address that is on the help page. I got it a week later because, "there is no forwarding address", so who should I send it to? I double checked the address and it was correct.

This is the address on the help page:
Neopets, Inc.
P.O. Box 10060
Glendale, CA 91209-3060

I thought about sending a ticket to ask, but I feel like they would direct me to that address even if I tell them that it didn't work, as TNT sends so many copy and paste messages nowadays.

Re: A Belated Christmas Card

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:05 am

That's kind of a bummer.

Very nice thought to send the TNT folks a Christmas card, though.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 am

You could perhaps find a middleman in the area of Neopets Inc. and have them drop it off at the desk. Could work, though I have dreams of the Epic Security they have to blast any infidels who should trod where the immortals walk. o_O

Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm

I found this address from 2004, but I'm pretty sure they've moved since then:
Neopets Inc.
412 West Broadway Avenue
Glendale CA 91204

If you're on Facebook, try asking on the Neopets Facebook page?

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 am

I just got a email from Neopets about the NC Mall Valentine's shop, and there's an address attached!

NeoPets, Inc.,
P.O. Box 10263,
Glendale, California 91204

I'm hoping this is the right one...

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 am

So... are you re-sending the Christmas card, or a Valentine's Day card?

Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm going to send them a really-belated Christmas card if I can find it. I can't believe I just lost it. :cry:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 am

:o ...did it all work out? I needs to know, because this is by far the most amazing news I've heard since I've kept myself away from Neopets for 40 days & 40 nights. How you all been? :hug:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Writing another card! I've come to terms that I lost it and just gave up - but it is the winter season again! I'm going to send it to the address with the email. Hope this works!

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 am

Good luck DHK! I hope this one gets there OK!
Topic locked