For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Sponsor games

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:21 am

The 13 Going on 30 and Avril Lavigne games are gone. The Avril one hadn't even been there long. Has anyone noticed any other missing games?

Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:59 am

When I checked, 13 Going On 30 was still there, but not Avril. I guess their sponsorship period ended.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:58 pm

Hmm, I noticed that a game was removed when I saw that freaky factory's position shifted. Oh well, I never play sponser games anyway, they're not exactly the best quality. :?

Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:39 pm

They were easy points, though. That's why I played them. 13 going on 30 was an easy 900 np and Avril gave around 700 np. They were quick as well. I hope some other games that are quick easy np come in soon to take their place. :)

Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:59 pm

Jasujo wrote:They were easy points, though. That's why I played them. 13 going on 30 was an easy 900 np and Avril gave around 700 np. They were quick as well. I hope some other games that are quick easy np come in soon to take their place. :)

Yeah, I guess there were a few okay ones. I used to play the one that featured the fruit yogurt in the plastic tube, er thingys. :shock: You had to squirt the yogurt at the neopets and swing across obstacles. Eating fruit gave you points and eating yogurt increased your health (funny, since it kills the neopets...). Horribly glitchy a good portion of the time, though.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:16 pm

The only reason I don't like sponsor games is because, well, they just don't feel like Neopets. They feel like some weird game posted on a Neopets site, not a Neopets game...

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:36 pm

13 going on 30 was wayt easy NP.. Ido understand why some dont like the thought of sponsor games b8ut you have to accept that neo is out to make money.. as much as we would like to think that it is just our littl playground

Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:03 pm

They still have a ton of sponser games. And some of them do feel sort of like neopets games. Like that A Brush With a Fate game they use to have, and there was a McDonald's game that was pretty good too.

Of course the ones that don't feel like neopets are always quick neopoints.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:37 am

Strechii wrote:They still have a ton of sponser games. And some of them do feel sort of like neopets games. Like that A Brush With a Fate game they use to have, and there was a McDonald's game that was pretty good too.

Of course the ones that don't feel like neopets are always quick neopoints.

A Brush With Fate? Is that the toothpaste one with a giant toothbrush or something?

Anywho, I think some sponser games are good if you're low on neopoints. Like the 13 Going On 30 one and the old Lizzie McGuire one. Easy 900 nps everyday.

Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:55 am

Hamster Shredder wrote:13 going on 30 was wayt easy NP.. Ido understand why some dont like the thought of sponsor games b8ut you have to accept that neo is out to make money.. as much as we would like to think that it is just our littl playground

I totally agree. People complain here and there about sponsor games and how Neopets is totally going Pokémon, but the reality is, they have to. They have to have merchandise and publicize themselves...TO MAKE THE SITE FREE. Neopets doesn't necessarily make as much money as they do keep the site free.
Topic locked