For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

How In Neopia Was This A Chat Infraction?

Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:11 am

Ok, on the Neoboards we were talking about Neotherians, and I sad I was a P-shifting Xweetok therian and I said once I shifted, I was going to find actress Linda Blair and do something once I found her. I didnt even SAY what I wanted to do, yet TNT still locked the topic and warned me. How was did they know what I meant? For all they know we could've been building colonies in space once I found this person. I don't know how they knew what I really said.

Re: How In Neopia Was This A Chat Infraction?

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Do you have an exact quote of what you said? It might have been the phrasing of your message that might have caused it.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm

I believe I said " When I do a full body P-shift into my true Xweetok form, I will find Linda Blair and do something that I can't say what on the Neoboards because TNT would be on me like reds, blues, greens, and yellows on basic pets"

I don't even know how they derived the meaning from that. I really don't. That could literally mean anything,many somehow TNT instantly came to the one I meant.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:18 am

domo_hello_kitty wrote:Do you have an exact quote of what you said? It might have been the phrasing of your message that might have caused it.

No quote sorry, but I don't know what happened.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 pm

UC Faerie Xweetok wrote:I believe I said " When I do a full body P-shift into my true Xweetok form, I will find Linda Blair and do something that I can't say what on the Neoboards because TNT would be on me like reds, blues, greens, and yellows on basic pets"

I don't even know how they derived the meaning from that. I really don't. That could literally mean anything,many somehow TNT instantly came to the one I meant.

... :roll: ...Sorry, but I think the implied talk was enough to give TNT right to lock the conversation. The fact that you even admit it being such a conversation makes me wonder why you started this posting. Are you saying TNT is doing it's job? :evil:
Topic locked