For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Halloween Event

Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:43 am

Get your trick or treat bags! JN probably has a guide.

Re: Halloween Event

Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:53 am

Thanks! I was thinking about it before heading to work this morning, but forgot by the time I returned home.

Snagged 'em all :D

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Got my bags, and bought some of the books and wearables - the Bat Boy Plushie Handheld is adorable, and the Angry Marshmallows Foreground is hilarious (and moves).

I went to Von Roo....but rolled doubles and decided NOPE not messing with that! Don't want to lose that avvie! Getting up at the hour it'd need to be to gain it back would've been a nightmare.

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:21 pm

I thought about buying a bunch of stuff, but no mugs, sodecided against.

Remember that Von Roo is timed, so there's that. But, you do need to "learn the lag" to nail the timing just right. I cannot imagine trying to roll the dice in your timezone during the normal times.

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Blue wrote:Remember that Von Roo is timed, so there's that. But, you do need to "learn the lag" to nail the timing just right. I cannot imagine trying to roll the dice in your timezone during the normal times.

I did, and stupidly went on an exact minute...hence the doubles. *facepalm* Ah, well. I don't really need extra levels anyways. But I definitely didn't want to lose the avvie.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:47 am

I did remember Von Roo. I didn't time it, but I somehow gained a level.
Topic locked