For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

There something wrong with the Pass retrevil on neo?

Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:25 am

I've sent a request for mine wice in past 45 minutes or so and I haven't got anything yet, anyone else having this problem?

Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:53 am

i had problems, but about a month back, dont know now

Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:55 am

To be honets, it hasn't worked for ages. I used it ages ago, and I never got my password. Try every hour, but apart from that, there's not much you cna do :(

Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:37 am

I can't seem to get it from 2 - 3 days ago too.. luckily I dreamt of my password yesterday night :X

Don't ask :oops:

Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:31 pm

Oh yuk, poor you.. My password wouldn't send to my ISP email a while ago, and as a result I was locked out of my account for two weeks while i waited for someone to sort it.

What I'd do if i were you, is write detailed emails to the neostaff members individually (it was Artcha who helped me) telling them as much stuff as you can proving the account is yours, and asking them to reset your password. Send it from your registered email, too.

If in the meantime the password retrieval works or you remember your pass, it hasn't hurt, but if you're still locked out, you'll get a response sooner. Good luck!

Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:41 pm

I did get it back...a day late, got my Pass nothing changged thank god, tryed changing my Password bloody hell I had a hell of a time doin that, first it had to be 20 characters or less then It wasn't the same as what I put, then I had to put diffrent characters in, When I finally got it right what happened....got the canhnot find server page twice so I just left it and continued with what I was doing lol ^^;;;
Topic locked