For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

No News Is Good News... Or At Least Normal For ENT

Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:12 pm

So combining news days for weekends is perfectly normal, however combining Wednesday and Thursday?

Is there a secret American holiday that the rest of the world doesn't no about today, or is it just for TNT. Are they getting a break from doing... whatever it is that they do (or don't do for that matter).

Granted it was a fairly productive news day yesterday. No big shakes, but a decent size. Did it wear them out to the point that they foresaw they wouldn't be able to wake up today.

If anyone is privy to the reason that ENT combined the news today, I'd love to hear it.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:15 pm

bitter are we?
yeah me too, i reckon that whole hoo-hah earlier was the server going psycho/gaining sentience and vying for total dominance, and they havent been able to sync the news yet.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:21 pm

But they knew yesterday that they were going to have 0 news. That's why they put up News for 9th and 10th June. I didn't complain then because I figured someone else would first, silly me. :wink:

Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:37 pm

ENT? what is ENT? I don't know what ENT is...

Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:45 pm

Yeah, I found it disappointing. At least they could've added more things to the giant news update today, like the better than you. :(

Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:50 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:ENT? what is ENT? I don't know what ENT is...

heh, I'd love to take credit for that, I really would. I first heard it on these forums and then I think it slowly made its way to the NeoBoards.

People have now begun referring the lovely staff as the Evil Neopets Team.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:06 pm

Ha ha ha! ENT, Evil Neopets Team. LOL! I should start calling them that now. :twisted:

The reason why TNT (or is it ENT?) combined news for wednesday and thursday is because they have became way too lazy. :wink:

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:07 pm

lol oh my... ENT indeed ^_^

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:08 pm

coming2atvnearu wrote:

That's not very nice. I still remember something said about TNT watching PPT back in the original forums.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:35 pm

I think it is so there baby Lupe Plushie can be at the top for two days running...

(personaly, I think it looks like its been squashed in a door...)

Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:29 pm

dog wrote:Yeah, I found it disappointing. At least they could've added more things to the giant news update today, like the better than you. :(

I'd be more upset if I were still bothering to collect avatars. I don't have that one, because I suck at all Neopets games. I kick butt at all sorts of console and computer games, so my pride's still intact.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:53 pm

yeah, there hasnt been any new lately

Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:34 am

Hehe lol. I guess you're right. First time I heard about TNT or ENT. I guess they are too lazy to Update every single day, so they just put it for two days. I could see that for the weekend, but not during the week. :)

Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:25 am

_jade_em_ wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:

That's not very nice. I still remember something said about TNT watching PPT back in the original forums.

Pffft. If I heard people had started calling me ECW I'd be flattered 8)

Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:07 am

With the complete lack of a plot, a new BTY or Lenny Conundrum, or following through with some of the minor promises in the Editorial (more stocks per day, stuff like that) I'd hardly say that they're in the position to take a day off.
Topic locked