For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

what happened to the quests?

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:22 pm

i havent been online for ages so i may have missed something but what happened to all the quests. the only one that works for me is the esophagor.

can anyone shed some light?

thnx

Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:32 pm

They work for me O.o

Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:56 am

They don't work for me either, and so far nobody's been able to figure out why some people can't get them. :(

Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:37 am

It is exactly the same with me as well. I can't do Kitchen Quests because when I press the 'Accept' button, it is just a blank Neopets page. Do you think the Neopets team would've figured out by now that it is missing because this glitch was with me for about 2 weeks now...

Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:43 am

Here's what I think...

The usernames are divided up into two different servers. I'm not sure if the Shop Wizard "sets" of usernames are the ones that decide it, but that sounds like a good start.

Remember when the Fyoras Looking Glass was originally released into the Hidden Tower at 1.8 million (it's 2 million now). Basically, only about half the people could see it and half couldn't. The half that couldn't see it in the Hidden Tower (myself included) could do kitchen quests while the half that could see the Glass in the Hidden Tower couldn't do the quests.

Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:53 am

Actually I still can't do kitchen quests and I couldn't see it when it was first in the Hidden Tower either. Sorry if that hurts your theory though.
Topic locked