Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: News for October 17th and 18th
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
17th and 18th October
  • The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Neopian Food Review: Spooky Food and The Return of Sloth: The Musical!.

• A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.

• The Rock and Avabot can now be painted new colours at the Petpet Puddle.

ImageImage

• Have you ever wanted to know more about Fyora, the Faerie Queen? Well now you can learn more about her by reading this new Neopedia article.

• Why not send a friends a Greeting about the change of seasons?

• If you like the outdoors you might like these mushrooms that are on sale at the Toy Shop.

ImageImage
    What pretty little mushrooms!

• The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.

• If you visit the Space Station anytime soon you might want to try these new foods at Grundos Cafe.

ImageImage

• Play the new sponsor game, Skateboard Refuel, now with more Neopoints!!

Post subject: Re: News for October 17th and 18th
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks for posting the news, Blue! I never remember to read it on the Neopets site. Hmm, random contest. Haven't entered one in ages...

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:39 pm 

I saw in the Editorial that Neovision was being removed, and I have to say that I'm surprised it took this long. It never really was a good idea, with all the restrictions required to enter, and there just wasn't enough activity, either.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Siouxper wrote:
I saw in the Editorial that Neovision was being removed, and I have to say that I'm surprised it took this long. It never really was a good idea, with all the restrictions required to enter, and there just wasn't enough activity, either.

I never quite understood the point of Neovision. They changed the toolbar to remove Neovision and reordered the other items. I'm still having trouble finding my way to my bank account (I don't actually take the time to read; I just know where the link should be). It seems to be reordered to reflect TNT's new priorities: customization and games come first.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:21 pm 

Siniri wrote:
Siouxper wrote:

I never quite understood the point of Neovision. They changed the toolbar to remove Neovision and reordered the other items. I'm still having trouble finding my way to my bank account (I don't actually take the time to read; I just know where the link should be). It seems to be reordered to reflect TNT's new priorities: customization and games come first.

Agreed. I'm surprised they had enough time to rearrange the toolbar but not create a new navigation bar for the shops area.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 am 

Disco ball rock FTW.

BTW: Gibbs is secondary FTW.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 am 

Love the Disco Ball, too ;)

It's almost impossible to choose my favorite character, but I love the McGee/Denozzo rivalry and the Abby/McGee/Gibbs "team". Ducky is always funny, as well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I quite like those Starry Mushrooms... although when they're actually on the Pet they look a tad distorted.

I'd love to start entering the Random Contest again although... a while ago I managed to make a life sized Petpet but it didn't place despite me being convinced that it was awesome. :P Probably had something to do with the tad blurry photo I took of it. >.>;;

...NCIS is <3.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]