Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: frozen account Neopet's
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:51 pm 

My wife has just got her Neopet account frozen and they said that she bought or sold neopoints. She sold a item last night and the girl that she sold it to said that she forgot to get out of her shope and that a random event happened and it got stolen. The girl was upset and said that she had just lost all of her neopoints. My wife said that she would help and gave her some other items. I do not play the game and just would like to know what to say to my wife who as you know is very upset. :( :(

I hope that someone will be able to help me fig out what happened to her account. She is only been playing for about 6 months, but she playes all day and all she did is feel sorry for someone else. She gave items to help the girl out and to get started again. I hope that this fourm will help me so I can help my wife. Can someone answer this blog so I can make her feel OK.

BlueEdit - Please do not double post. If you need to add to your post, please use the friendly little Image button. Thanks

Post subject: Re: frozen account Neopet's
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Your wife just needs to fill out the frozen account form asking for more explanations on why she was frozen because she's never bought or sold NP (she may need to create a new account for this). Hopefully she'll hear from a member of TNT within the next week or two; she may need to answer their queries or correct misunderstandings, but as long as she's polite, responsive, and truly hasn't broken any rules, she has a good shot at getting her account returned to her.

I've heard that the process has only taken a week or two lately, so hopefully she'll be back in her account in no time. When it's returned, she can then either self-freeze her new account or use it as a side account (paying careful attention to follow all the rules about not earning NP on side accounts so she doesn't inadvertently get frozen again).

If she has trouble with the process, I'm sure if she poses more specific questions here, people who've been through the process can help her.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post subject: Re: frozen account Neopet's
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Wow, apparently you can't even help others without the monitors taking it the wrong way : /

Just be sure to thoroughly explain the situation to support. Hopefully they'll realize what went wrong.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]