Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lol! @ TWW :) Girls can be awesome as well. Haven't you ever seen Tank Girl? ;) lol

I think the Witchy Negg has a random chance of changing your pet's gender, but I'm not sure.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jasujo wrote:
I think the Witchy Negg has a random chance of changing your pet's gender, but I'm not sure.

I believe you are correct, but I think it also has a chance of turning your pet into a Moehog or Lenny. I remember someone complaining about that late last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I usually just wait for the lab to change my pet's gender again. If my pet had turned into something I really liked and wanted to keep, then I would pay the money for a strange potion or some other method to change my pet's gender back to what it was originally. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Alex wrote:
I'd just continue to use the lab. It changes my pet's gender so many times I can't even remember whether it's a male or female :P
Yeah, I don't pay any attention to my pets' genders. They don't matter and look no different either way.

Knowing my pet's gender would've helped one time, though. I was moving my pet to a diff account, but someone else beat me to them. I neomailled them explaining it was mine...but I made the mistake of calling it a "he" when it was actually a "she." Saying that didn't make me sound like the true owner...so that pet was lost. I don't even remember which one it was tho haha.

Read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.
Watch Love Actually.
Listen to 80s and 90s streaming audio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:36 pm 

autechre wrote:
Alex wrote:
I'd just continue to use the lab. It changes my pet's gender so many times I can't even remember whether it's a male or female :P

i know the feeling, the lab one did nothing but change my poor pets gender for a straight week. right now i couldn't tell you which gender it is :P lol

Same here - it just changed 3 times in a row, and then again today... all within a week! Besides, continuing to use the lab ray will probably eventually lead to another gender change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:56 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Boardin' Dan wrote:
Matt wrote:
Well, gender of pet, I believe, has no effect on anything, so you'd be as well to keep labbing.

Gender only affects - the look of your pet if it's painted with a royal paintbrush. :D

Royal or Usuki/Quiguki.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

If you want to keep labbing your pet, then don't bother with a strange potion or anything like that. I've been using the lab for almost a year, and I can't remember how many times my pet has changed. Right now she's a girl, which is what she's supposed to be, but I know she'll change again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hee hee hee!
The ray is fired at Xalma...

... and he changes gender!!!!

If you're already talking about gender changes...

Anyway, I don't really care. I'm annoyed at neo from changing him from orange (fruit) to blue, so I'm using the lab.

Don't bother for a Strange Potion... maybe your pet will change to a rare pet that looks better as a girl? ;)

Whoo! :D Credits to Silja for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

My pet's gender just changed the other day. :? I get frustrated whenever it changes to a female (originally, the pet was a male), but it seems pretty stupid to me now that I think about it. When I created my pet, it was supposed to be a girl in the first place, but I clicked the wrong button. :/ So either of them really should be fine.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2