Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: So I went to the NeoBoards today...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I hang around the Help Chat but in recent years people are becoming more curt and less helpful. Some even making a conscious effort to find fault with others. It's a shame really... at least there's a few good folk left in there though I'm not sure how long that will last.

http://alienaisha.blogspot.com
lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I shudder at my neoboard memories.

I was unfairly frozen recently and must say I'm much happier here wit you guys! The boards are full of flamers and idiots with the very rare nice or mildly intelligent person, as opposed to here where everyones wonderful.

*squishes you all*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Worst board expirences? Autospammers attacking your New Member board. Although that was fun in itself... we made a jelly world topic and hid from them. XD

If you find the right place to go on the neoboards, it's not a bad place at all. Most of the board topics in general are horrid.... but there are mostly safe zones in Games, Help, any of the premium boards, and often AC/BD/plot boards.

However, just stay away from other worlds, Evil Things and Monster Sightings, fan clubs, nt writers, and Ideas / Suggestions. I mean, they aren't 100% off topic and scary... but much closer to it then they should be. I feel like the mods just gave up on some of those places. XD

Image Image
la la la la BITEZ UR FACE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The boards aren't all scary, as long as you know where to avoid. XD

yellowsugardog wrote:
If you find the right place to go on the neoboards, it's not a bad place at all. Most of the board topics in general are horrid.... but there are mostly safe zones in Games, Help, any of the premium boards, and often AC/BD/plot boards.

Help scares me a little. But I'd like to put in a good word for the games board as well because it's the only neoboard I frequent. It's generally always on topic, though there's the occasional ignored spam, and quite helpful. The only thing I'd like to warn about is that it is a slow moving board, and I've noticed that people who are used to the fast paced other boards tend to think they are being ignored when they aren't.

The BC board is fairly on topic as well. When I was trying to get votes the one time I entered, I found the board friendly and spam didn't seem well tolerated there either.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2