Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: 20k a day: February
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:02 pm 

Greetings Neopets Gamers!

I've been thinking about this a while, and I gotta say that I'm finally ready to really post what I think is a long-overdue recurring thread in the Games forum: How to earn money playing games. So every month, I'll post a list of games that in my mind are pretty easy to earn good cash on, with the multiplier and the goal score, to make sure that you, my fellow Neopian gamers, will be able to actually earn some scratch playing Neopets and eventually become, if not wealthy, then certainly comfortable.

A few questions and answers:
Why not 10k a day like so many others?
Because, back in my day, 10k was a lot of money...but times have changed, sonny. Back then, we had to walk to the games room uphill, both ways, in the snow, buck naked! But a neopoint these days just ain't worth what it used to be....

How long will it take me to earn x?
Learn division. They teach it in school now. But a target for a lot of folks is 1 mil, so let's say that's where you're going. At 20k per day, you'll bank that in 50 days, a little under 2 months (assuming you don't spend it).

What games should I play?
The list follows this post. There's a scroll bar on the right. It's your friend.

What if I like other games that pay well?
Tell us! The key here is sharing information. My favorite games and the games I'm good at are probably different from yours. So tell us what works for you. The internet isn't just about dirty pictures, stealing music, or gold farming anymore....now we can use it to share information! Neat, huh?

So, without further ado, here are the list of games that I intend to play regularly, in February, to earn some neopoints.

Zurroball!
Point ratio: 7.81
Score for 1k: 129
Guide

Freaky Factory
Point ratio: 3.49
Score for 1k: 287
Guide

Snow Wars 2
Point ratio: 3.16
Score for 1k: 317
Guide

Ultimate Bullseye 2
Point ratio: 9.38
Score for 1k: 107
Guide

Kass Basher / Whack-a-Kass
Point ratio: 1.23
Score for 1k: 814
Guide

Warf Rescue Team
Point ratio: 7.90
Score for 1k: 127
Guide

Escape from Meridell Castle
Point ratio: 3.47
Score for 1k: 289
Guide

Post subject: Re: 20k a day: February
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:42 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Also remember that in February that you will be able make a max of 10k from a single game during 3 days of the week because to Five Score February being in effect on certain days providing you are able get a score that give 1000 neopoints on the feature game on of those days.

E.g. Let's say Zurroball is the featured game on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in February and you get a score of 129 on the 7.81 ratio.

You would make maximum of 6,000NP because of the fact that the featured game gives out a maximum of 2,000NP per a play. (But if Zurroball isn't the feature game on those 4 days you will make a maximum of 3,000NP from Zurroball due to the 1,000NP cap.)

However you would get a maximum of 5,000NP on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during February from the same game and 10,000NP if Zurroball is the featured game in one of those 3 days because Five Score February is in effect on these 3 days. (2,000NP times 5 plays = 10,000NP)

Remember that Five Score February means that in the month of February on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays you will be rewarded for each of your max 5 plays when you play the flash games those days rather for just the max 3 plays on normal days.

Oh here are 2 more games to add to Shapu's easy 1000NP list.

Defender Trainer
Point ratio: 3.41
Score for 1k: 294

The Castle of Eliv Thade
Point ratio: 2.60
Score for 1k: 385

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I wanted to suggest

Bouncy Supreme
Point Ratio: 1.05
Score for 1k: 953

but everyone knows Jelly World doesn't exist - merely a tale told to young Neopets on a cold wintry day in front of the fire :D

niel/dark_draconis88 on Neo/GPX+

Devourer of Oranges

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Here's another good one:

Maths Nightmare
Point Ratio: 4.29
Score for 1k: 234

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Another good, fast-ish one:

MAGAX: Destroyer II
Point Ratio: 5.89
Score for 1k: 170

All you have to do is kill everything in the first level.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 am 

draconis wrote:
I wanted to suggest

Bouncy Supreme
Point Ratio: 1.05
Score for 1k: 953

but everyone knows Jelly World doesn't exist - merely a tale told to young Neopets on a cold wintry day in front of the fire :D

Shhh! They know where you live!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Game Ratios for the current month (since February 25th 2009) to get score scores that pay out 1000 neopoints can be found here (Excludes Snow Roller which has a game ratio of 0.50 which means you will have to get a score 2000 to get 1000 neopoints)

To get 20k easily now I suggest playing Zurroball, Attack of the Marblemen, Grand Theft Ummagine, The Usul Suspects, Snow Roller, Volcano Run II, Imperial Exam and Raiders of Maraqua.

For the advanaced gamers I suggest Ultimate Bullseye II, Tyrannian Mini Golf, The Castle of Eliv Thade, Stowaway Sting, Deckball, Gadgadsgame, Techo Says and Kass Basher.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]