Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: News for October 20th
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
20th October

The story of the Atlas of the Ancients continues!What will our brave explorers find in their journey?

The Alien Aishas have been busying creating more dishes that well.... someone might think they look tasty!

ImageImage

The poetry gallery has some Poems for you to enjoy including "Lutari at the Helm" and "Don't Trick or Treat Jhudora".

If you are looking for something to make your shop or gallery a bit more spooky, try one of these new Shopkeepers.

ImageImage

Can you thinnk so something for our latest Story Telling competition?

The spring has left my tail. I, a Blumaroo! I feel myself worn down by my constant tasks, and yet I cannot defy my Master. I cannot even bring myself to look upon his face after all these years of serving him. The horrible wart-covered, black-clawed purple hands are frightening enough; I dare not think of what his face must look like.

A new Caption Contest seems to be a bit spooky.

The Sludgy and Batterfly can now be painted these fabulous new colours at the Petpet Puddle.

ImageImage

Gustallo the Jetsam is the latest winner of the Pet Spotlight award!

Congratulations go out to Finaze and jacky1jacky1_2005!Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight.Voting for this week's contest has begun.Good luck to this week's entrants!

ImageImage

Learn more about autumn and faeries with some of these new books from the Faerie Book Shop.

ImageImage

Apples; check. Oranges; check. Neocash Cards; check! Neocash Cards are available at your local Grocery Store! Check out cards while you shop!

(Apparently no news for the 19th)

Post subject: Re: News for October 20th
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Wow I think today is one of the best days with news for a while.
Cosidering I never did look at the news until you started putting it up on here.

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]