Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guides Needed in Anticipation of Altador Cup IV
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!

With Altador Cup IV looming over the horizon, I need some good guides on the following Altador Cup-related games: Youyuball, Make Some Noise, Slushie Slinger and Shootout Showdown to complete PPT's Altador Cup IV coverage.

If anyone here is great with these games and has an hour or two to spare, please consider writing up a guide for any of these games! As a thanks, I will deposit 50,000 neopoints in your account as a thank-you.

Please note: The guide must be your own creation. I will not be accepting guides that you have not written yourself. Minimum guide length: 500 words.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject: Re: Guides Needed in Anticipation of Altador Cup IV
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm 

i dont really have a guide but i have a trick for scoring goals in yooyuball you go right in the middle of the space between the wall and the outside line of your opponents goal move your cursor to the opposite side of the goal you're on and click make sure your teammates and your enemies are not around and that the goalie is facing you on the side of the goal that you're on or this will not work. it always works 4 me but i'm not good at describing things so sorry if it's not clear i really try. for the shootout game i try to wait until the goalie is there cuz he moves fast and will be at a side when you shoot hope it works 4 u too!

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Guides Needed in Anticipation of Altador Cup IV
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

austin96753 wrote:
i dont really have a guide but i have a trick for scoring goals in yooyuball you go right in the middle of the space between the wall and the outside line of your opponents goal move your cursor to the opposite side of the goal you're on and click make sure your teammates and your enemies are not around and that the goalie is facing you on the side of the goal that you're on or this will not work. it always works 4 me but i'm not good at describing things so sorry if it's not clear i really try. for the shootout game i try to wait until the goalie is there cuz he moves fast and will be at a side when you shoot hope it works 4 u too!

Thats the trick I always use

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]