Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Draik Egg Help?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 am 

Hi guys! Back again, and this time I had some questions about Draik Eggs. I used the search button on the main site and I found some great information about these eggs on there, but now I have more specific questions and it would be lovely if I got any kind of response. :)

Alright, so I've done my homework and I know that Draik Eggs do restock at the Meridell food shop.

Is it true that one of every type of Draik Egg restocks there once a week?
    If it is true, what time do these eggs restock?

I've also heard through certain pages at the trading post that it's possible to acquire a Draik egg through a random event. If this is also true, where should I refresh my page at to hopefully activate this event?

Again, thanks guys! Any kind of answer will help me a bunch.

Ms. Moon says "Lalalal!"
NOW LET's DANCE!

Post subject: Re: Draik Egg Help?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:05 am 

Quote:
Is it true that one of every type of Draik Egg restocks there once a week?

This is not necessarily true. On average, one Draik Egg will restock per day, although it is by no means an exact number. Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow restock more often than Darigan or Ice (hence the higher prices).

Quote:
If it is true, what time do these eggs restock?

The restock times are completely random, so sometimes you'll see two or three restock in a day, sometimes none (and on very, very, very rare occasions, more than one will restock at once).

Quote:
I've also heard through certain pages at the trading post that it's possible to acquire a Draik egg through a random event. If this is also true, where should I refresh my page at to hopefully activate this event?

At the moment, it is not possible to acquire a Draik Egg through a Random Event (although Draik Transmogrification Potions are given out from a Random Event). The only place to get one is from the Meridell Foods shop, the Trading Post, or Auctions. If you plan on trying to restock one, be sure to have around 1.7 million or more NPs on hand (basic colors typically range from 40k-200k, Ice is around 140k-250k, and Darigan restocks for around 1.6 million) and have a lot of patience; I wish you the best of luck if this is your goal :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:57 am 

Siouxper wrote:

This is not necessarily true. On average, one Draik Egg will restock per day, although it is by no means an exact number. Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow restock more often than Darigan or Ice (hence the higher prices).

The restock times are completely random, so sometimes you'll see two or three restock in a day, sometimes none (and on very, very, very rare occasions, more than one will restock at once).

Oh, I see...It's a matter of being very lucky and having patience then. An average of one egg per day and tons of people are dying for one... Well, the challenge makes it kinda fun!

Quote:
At the moment, it is not possible to acquire a Draik Egg through a Random Event (although Draik Transmogrification Potions are given out from a Random Event). The only place to get one is from the Meridell Foods shop, the Trading Post, or Auctions. If you plan on trying to restock one, be sure to have around 1.7 million or more NPs on hand (basic colors typically range from 40k-200k, Ice is around 140k-250k, and Darigan restocks for around 1.6 million) and have a lot of patience; I wish you the best of luck if this is your goal :)

Wee! Thank you for the extremely helpful information! I realize it might take forever for me to get one, but I'll keep on trying. I'm tenacious like that. :P

Thanks once again Siouxper!

Ms. Moon says "Lalalal!"
NOW LET's DANCE!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:24 pm 

You're quite welcome! I hope you can get one :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]