Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Advise requested: Krawks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:31 am 

So yea, for about 3 years now i have been trying various methods of getting Krawks, however, in all these 3 years, i always have this repeat problem of spending my NP on worthless junk because i get bored.

Being a lazy guy like i am, what would you say the best method i should use to try to get a Krawk is?

They're probably the only reason i still play Neopets. Once i get it, i plan to train it as high as i can get it for the battledome.

I am not expecting hand outs, i know its gonna be tough either way, but if there is a better method for me to use then playing the games, that would rock.

Keep in mind: There are only about 7 games that i will actually play, which makes this tough.

Have a bad Black Pawkeet Slots addiction that I'm working through.

Neopets Goal: Get a Krawk.

Post subject: Re: Advise requested: Krawks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

You can't really keep up with inflation using games anymore. I'd suggest buying 1000 stocks every day (try to buy at 15NP/share and selling at 60NP/share). You could also try restocking. Keyquest is a relatively quick way to make NP and items. And of course do all the dailies -- free stuff and NP helps. You can get healed and fed at the healing springs or visit any of the sponsor feeding sites. Visit the secondhand shoppe and money tree and nab what you can.

My other suggestion is to save, save, save. Sell all the random stuff you find/collect, and don't buy anything (except maybe quest items). As your bank account grows, your interest rate and amount go up (I'm up to over 6000NP/day in bank interest).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am 

Thank you, i guess i should give restocking a shot. Start with small inexpensive but needed items and then work my way up.

Around how many NP does it take to get 1000NP a day in bank interest? I don't know if there is a method to calculate it.

Neopets Goal: Get a Krawk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Here's the formula to calculate how many NP you need in the bank at your current interest rate (called r in the formula, make sure you convert it to decimal form, so 12.5% interest should be used as 0.125):
NP = 1000*365/r

You can change the 1000 to any desired target daily interest.

If you can, install Tarla's toolbar to win nice prizes (such as occasional 100 doubloon coins). Either sell them immediately while the prices are still high, or wait a while for the prices to rebound.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]