Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help! Will I get frozen if....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:59 am 

hi. ive been around in that game for months now and my couzin also decided to play neopets. Can i give her some items or neopoints to help her? she lives in different house and uses different IP address. but im scared to do this coz im paranoid that i might get frozen and i worked so hard in my account. am i allowed to do this?

shapu edit: no need to type your post title in all caps. I promise, someone will see it :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 pm 

Yes, it's perfectly OK to send items to other players (you can't send neopoints directly, by the way). I would suggest just sending your cousin an item that you know she can sell in her shop quickly, like herbal scrambled eggs, which usually goes for around 16,000.

Also, make sure your cousin spends time playing games. You can earn 20k a day by playing games on the site, which means a player who doesn't spend neopoints can be a millionaire in under 2 months.

Post subject: Re: Help! Will I get frozen if....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Pretty much what shapu said was spot on. Here are also some newbie guides to help your friend: http://www.pinkpt.com/neopets-basics.htm

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]