Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Neopets Warnings
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
I never expected this.
TNT wrote:
Message from The Neopets Team

Jellyworld does NOT exist! Please do not spread such obviously false rumors; it only confuses other players on the site. :(

The following is the message(s) that caused you to receive this warning. Any profanity, inappropriate language, or bad acronyms have been replaced with asterisks (****):

[center][fontc=FF60FFf=mistrals=4]♪ Let&x27;s dance![/font][p][fontc=01C701f=tahomas=1] This board is real, and so is Jell- (gets dragged away by Meepits) [/font][ [br][br]-------------------------[br]][p][/center]

I behave very well on Neo, and this is the first warning I ever gotten. It was on Neoboard#18, if you were wondering. Anyway, is this a joking warning or not? I went to my neomail box to update, and I didn't expect this.

How many warnings like this one do you need for your account to land in Iceland, where it's actually green?

Post subject: Re: Neopets Warnings
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I can't imagine this actually counts against your account, but I don't know why TNT would bother to actually give you a warning about it. I know the number of warnings you can get depends on the severity of the infraction, and this has got to be as least serious as you can get, so I think you're safe. After all, not talking about Jellyworld is not actually in the rules, anywhere, is it? (Of course, their rules include the editorials, and are constantly changing, but since they don't acknowledge the existence of JW themselves, I'd have taken anything in the editorial about it as a joke.) If you're really worried, send in a ticket asking how serious it is.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It's a joke. Has got to be a joke. If this is serious, then it's pretty obvious TNT doesn't want players on Neopets, but drones. I say move along because there's nothing to see here, and just smile and nod. ;) worst case, you continue to get "infractions", to which you can just point out the Altador Cups training team is nothing but Jelly Chia's...where did THEY come from? Seriously, don't take this seriously in the least. My advice, and should it land you in trouble (which it shouldn't), then there are a lot of users who should reconsider their time. o_O

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
I stayed on Neo after I posted this on the Neoboards for about an hour, then the next day I got this. Just for the memo.

Quote:
worst case, you continue to get "infractions", to which you can just point out the Altador Cups training team is nothing but Jelly Chia's...where did THEY come from?

Good point. Well, I guess I'll carry on with my Neo life, and watch what I post, despite that this is most likely not serious.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]