Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Unfair Illusen, or just Lazy TNT?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:02 pm 

I was doing Illusens Quest today (note my sig). I was on level 25, and my quest would get me to level 26. She wanted a pizza of some type, so I used the Shop Wizard. I got the usual list of shops. I got some np from the bank, then came back. Every shop on the list said "So-And-So doesn't seem to have a shop!" I am very perturbed, because It cost me my high-level status with Illusen, and It wasn't my fault.

As you know, neopets is updating the shops. That is why they disappeared. I don't know if there will be anything different, because they did the same thing with the battledome and I didn't notice anything different.

Later I checked the Pizzaroo, but even it was down. I was really about to scream, being halfway to my ultimate goal, Illusens Staff, and getting reset because of a neopets update.

I notified neopets, and they haven't replied, so I came here, where someone might listen.

This is in the same boat as the Snow Faerie Scam posted on the front page of PPT. They could have a least closed down Illusens Glade temporarily, saying that the shops are closed.

I'm sure some of you have had problems like this in the past. I am so annoyed by this that I will scream if neopets does nothing about it, just like the _rainbowstore_ scam that I sent in about. If this has happened to you (which I am sure it may have) please post. Also if you think my situation is bad, post.

The only reason I can think of this happening is that TNT is just lazy. Too lazy to close down a game for a day. This is just so unfair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:07 pm 

oh wow... i feel so bad for you. :( nothing like this has happened to me, altho i have had items go missing and my shop temporarily disappear..

but i agree with you, TNT should have done something to warn players, at least let us know that the shops still aren't working properly (yet!) and warn us that we would have problems buying stuff and all...

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:14 pm 

yeah, I am freaking out...but here's the update:

Here's the quote from Jhudora's quest. I find this one odd, especially the parts I have underlined:

You are currently doing an Illusen Quest! You must complete her quest before you can do mine!

Odd, Jhudora says I'm still doing her quest...but I did it like 3 hours ago.

Here's the guote from Illusens Quest, odder:

I am not ready to give you another quest yet!

Odd, she acts like I actually finished her quest, but I didn't, and since I asked TNT to reply and they haven't that makes it odder, huh?

Post subject: And more
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:28 pm 

Its hard to believe TNT would answer me, though. I don't know why, but TNT always ignores me. I get sick of it. There is this one scam (look at the shop _rainbowstore_) I fell for, and reported, and TNT did NOTHING. They did not freeze the scamme, they did not WARN the scammer, and they didn't mke him give me my Rainbow Sink back. TNT is waging war on me. And blocking my ultimate goal has gone way too far. I'm sorry about the public attack, but I am going to do the same thing on my site. They ignore me, they NEVER post my Caption Contests or Beauty Contest entries (not even when I submit mine the hour they open a new one). Now they have gone much too far. I have done NOTHING to deserve this, but yet it is ME who they hate. I don't know why, but it seems they just hate me. I feel bad. They have gone over the edge, and have unleashed the wrath of Fedwa; and my wrath is nothing like theres. I have been planning conquest for about a year, but it can wait for me to get this over with. My dilemma is going to be EVERYWHERE. I do believe they have samething against me. I don't know what it is, but now I have something against them.

Post subject: bye
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:33 pm 

I am leaving now, but I am enraged. You may not tink TNT would hate someone for no reason, but I feel they do. And I feel it strongly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Oh its ok. They don't hate you...

They just don't care about you. Or any of us for that matter.

Unfortunately, I'm sure you're one of many hit by this latest bout of lack of foresight, planning, or consideration for their users,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:49 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm so sorry that happened, I hope TNT is going to help you and all the other people who did a a quest during that time. I know it's not fair, TNT is never fair to anyone anymore, all they care about is mercandise (sp?) now. Don't feel bad, you are not the only one getting ignored, everyone is. I really hope TNT is going to realize their mistake and fix it.

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Aww, poor you! Illusen is mean!

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You cant do a Illusen or Jhudora quest within 12 hours of each other.

And when they are updating the shop server, that doesn't neccessarily mean they can update an Illusen or Jhudora page saying shops are down, you should've checked beforehand. It's a risk you have to take doing those quests.

Sucks, but its nothing personal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aaaww thats horrible, they should defintely have taken the quests down :(

Poor you! Well, I guess worse things could have happened...like...your mazzew could have been eatn by turmy, or your golden chomby could have turned blue through depression...

ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You dont honestly expect to get a reply on the same day you sent them a mail, do you? There are millions of users on the site, thousands of emails are sent to support each day, you can hardly expect them to be able to reply immediately.

Level 25 isnt especially high anyway, you can do it in 12 days. How much had you spent on the quests up till 25? I dont expect it was that much, so dont worry about it.

And I'd really really make sure you have a LOT of np, millons, a collection of your own R99s, some valuable items and make friends with some r99 HTS traders before you start getting set on an I-staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:21 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

awww *feels sorry for you*

that happenes also in the tp, items just dissappear and come back about 15mins later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:52 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: I have gone to go look for myself, if I come back before I return, please keep me here.
Woah... I owuld be smurf off right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

mocha_san wrote:
Woah... I owuld be smurf off right now.

Probably best not to say that again :P

Well, maybe getting cut off at 25 annoyed you, but have you tried getting cut off at 34, or even 35, as happens to loads of people all the time? Happens to me too...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:38 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

You think that's bad? I was doing quest #33 during the first meridell war when illusen's glade got destroyed.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next