Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

A Great New Forum!

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:16 am

http://www.frozenmidnight.com/forum/index.php

It's a really cool forum! There are only 13 or so members right now, but, with the new prize system, there are bound to be new members! The forum has 95% up time! The other 5% going to updates, and upgrading!

When you join, you get 5 FM Points! When you get so many points, you get prizes! Here is a list of prizes:

0: A smile.........
15: A free FrozenMidnight.com email for a year!
25: Free 2 banner designs for you!
35: Free sub domain! Includes 100 MB disk space and 5 GB bandwidth!
45: Ten email addresses OR Free sub domain including 130 MB disk space and 7 GB bandwidth.
55: One year small forum add, OR your link added to our Links page.
65: Free script installation of any kind OR free layout design!
75: Free sub domain! Includes 220 MB disk space and 10 GB bandwidth!
85: Twenty email addresses OR free sub domain with 250 MB disk space and 12 GB bandwidth OR 2 free script installations.
95: Free 2 years of your OWN forum! Also free email address!
100: An ad to your site on the main page and links section... alternative prizes can be discussed!
200: 1 Free Subdomain with 2 Years Free Hosting, 300 MB Space, 15 GB Transfer, 5 Free E-mails, UNLIMITED mySQL and FTP, and 1 Free Layout!!!!!

---

How do you get points?
(1) Points: 5 >> Send a PM to jtimbre when you join, and get 5 points automatically!
(2) Points: 2 >> Create a new topic.
(3) Points: 1 >> Reply to someone elses topic.
(4) Points: 10 >> Refer people this forum. (They must stay active for a week+) Make sure they email or PM jtimbre. Let jtimbre know you referred them!
(5) Points: 15+/month >> Post an ad on your website or forum linking to this one!

---

See?! There are endless possibilities! I really think everyone should join!

If you do decide to join, which I hope you do, PM jtimbre (Site Owner) and tell him Ancient Moonlight sent you! I'd really appreciate it!

~Liam :D

Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:37 pm

Sounds cool. i'll try it. ^^

Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:57 pm

I'm going to join, that seems pretty cool.
And I'll say you refered me too.

Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:13 am

Wow. Awesome prizes you have there. **joins**
Topic locked