Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

NNN IS COMING BACK!!!

Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:00 am

No offense to PPT or anything but I was on NNN long before I found this place and they are gonna be back and better then ever, go to neonewsnow.com to find out more.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:32 pm

It has got a new owner now.
(I am friends with the new owner)

Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:47 pm

It's a nice site . . .

but nowhere near the pink-ness of PPT. PPT RULES!

Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:41 am

:) NNN... brings back good memories. Loved that place, not nearly as much as I love PPT though. :hug:

I just got a letter back

Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:19 pm

I just got an email back from them and they say that they want to use my custom made avatrs for the gallery. The forums open tomorrow w00t

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:07 pm

They are back, and open for business. The forums, at least. :)

Its good, I missed them. You guys are great and all, but I never really got established here. But I still love the banner. =)

Anyway, focus - they're open, and all members are welcome. :)

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:51 pm

I'm going to post the link so that it would be easier. http://www.neonewsnow.com

mod

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:47 am

This is really cool. They made me a mod cause i was really enthusiastic. Just getting used to using all the mod powers.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:37 am

No offence to NNN, but i'll stay here.
I'm kinda attatched to this place...

Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:03 pm

Sadly, I don't think this NNN will ever be as good as the previous one. :P
But I'll stick around from the beginning until it dies, just like the last one.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:12 pm

Well it's good news but its not as good as the old one...:( and i know i wont be to active in it. I'm just not used to those kind of boards. :(

dang

Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:34 am

Dang it the forums have gone down. I can't contact doug and Ian and none of the other members are online.
Topic locked