Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Webhosting for 9.95 a Year!

Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:35 pm

Yeah, I got a deal for you guys. Seriously. If you need webhosting, you should get an account with Dreamhost!. I use them and they are the best ever with a million features. Also, right now they are running a sale $9.95 A YEAR for hosting, 2400mb of space with 120gb of transfer a month plus a free domain registration and email and mysql and all kinds of OTHER features! And it's all for 9.95 a year.

Yes, I said that right - $9.95 A YEAR! That's so cheap! Do it now! And if you can put that eabbott referred you, you know I would appreciate it :D

click Managed Web Hosting > "Crazy Domain Insane" Sign up Now > then pick your FREE DOMAIN NAME and follow the steps from there, just follow the directions and make sure to pick the "Pay 12 months at once" option. When you get to the end, put in promotional code 777. The 9.95 doesn't show up until the end, so don't panic!

<center>Image</center>

Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:57 pm

:( I would so do this...

Except I don't have any money. And my parents would never allow me to send money to ANYONE.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:08 pm

sorry but thats $9.95 a month :\

Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:24 pm

Yeah, no. Read the post. The discount is taken off at the end. I just paid 9.24 for mine, because I put in the 777 in.

click Managed Web Hosting > "Crazy Domain Insane" Sign up Now > then pick your FREE DOMAIN NAME and follow the steps from there, just follow the directions and make sure to pick the "Pay 12 months at once" option. When you get to the end, put in promotional code 777. The 9.95 doesn't show up until the end, so don't panic!

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:38 pm

Thats not the 'best' But thanks anyways. My host offers more than that on my friend`s reseller package.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:15 pm

cpvr wrote:Thats not the 'best' But thanks anyways. My host offers more than that on my friend`s reseller package.

Personally, I'd rather go with someone with a reputable reputation than someones friend that I don't even know. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:25 pm

meowth1982 wrote:
cpvr wrote:Thats not the 'best' But thanks anyways. My host offers more than that on my friend`s reseller package.

Personally, I'd rather go with someone with a reputable reputation than someones friend that I don't even know. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

reputable reputation? are you joking? Ive never even heard of this host before...

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:39 pm

unclekyky wrote:
meowth1982 wrote:

reputable reputation? are you joking? Ive never even heard of this host before...

I have, through about 5 different friends and webcomics. They are really good. But I'm not going to argue about it on here. Seriously. You don't have to sign up if you don't want to, but don't insult it. Come on. :/
Topic locked