Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Secret MMOVPRPG >_> <_<

Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:24 pm

any help would be great :) so here are the jobs available,
Monitors, Artists, Plot, Character design, Pet design, Landscape design.
Soooo... just... send me an E mail when you get an idea in your head.
Before you say it, no the site isn't up, and no, it's not going to be dot com.
Staff get exclusive avvies for the site too :D btw it will be a spawn off another site... with more flash n stuff. The other site will be mine xP

Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:01 pm

Errrr....I can do Photoshop stuff, I guess. I can be an artist (as long as it's virtual)

Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:22 pm

Sorry, but what is it about? :P

Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:06 pm

I can do storyline or security.

Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:55 pm

You can do security, I don't really need help on storyline at the mo (on a roll!) It is virtual art, and the MMOVPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Virtual Pet Role Playing Game) is about this planet with pets n stuff...
like monsters... n stuff happens randomly... oh look a giant spaceship trying to destroy us all O_O

Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:20 am

Errrr....Okay, PM me with information...

Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:23 am

Security is my thing, or if you need a forum set up. :-P That's about it though, PM me. I'm sure I can help in some way.

Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:43 am

I could do art stuff or pet stuff. I doodle creatures all the time xP

Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:15 pm

I would love to design pets and characters!

Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:21 am

Oh cool, killed 5 hunters with one stone (I like birds :P )
Ok, as soon as I get some good programming skills (and when I get the equipment x_X) I will start work on project, for now WORK!... at your own pace of course :P If you want the thing you deigned to be in the game you have to let me know it exists xP And what it is of course.

Wed May 11, 2005 9:57 am

NeoKing wrote:You can do security, I don't really need help on storyline at the mo (on a roll!) It is virtual art, and the MMOVPRPG (Massively Multiplayer Virtual Pet Role Playing Game) is about this planet with pets n stuff...
like monsters... n stuff happens randomly... oh look a giant spaceship trying to destroy us all O_O

:roflol: I thought it was MegaMan.
Topic locked