Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Pretty awsome file host!

Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:15 am

http://www.myfilebucket.com

If you have a site and dont want to pay money, link your images from here. They also host most file types of things other than images. 50MBs and unlimited Bandwith. I'm not complaining! :D

Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:16 am

:P Thanks for telling me. -uploads music-

Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:19 am

You cant hotlink to Music/Video files though...

somemyfilebucketadmin wrote:We have had an amazing response to our site! Thanks to our users! We are going to allow hotlinking to images currently. We are going to stop the hotlinking of Music/Video files on the site. We had one user use 10GB of traffic in just under 24 hours. This can blatantly ruin it for everyone so this has been stopped.

Thanks,
myFileBucket Staff

Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:44 am

watericesage wrote:You cant hotlink to Music/Video files though...

somemyfilebucketadmin wrote:We have had an amazing response to our site! Thanks to our users! We are going to allow hotlinking to images currently. We are going to stop the hotlinking of Music/Video files on the site. We had one user use 10GB of traffic in just under 24 hours. This can blatantly ruin it for everyone so this has been stopped.

Thanks,
myFileBucket Staff

:P I don't hotlink.

Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:55 pm

I just signed up for it. It seems awesome :D.

Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:34 am

Thanks for the heads up!
I've been trying to find an online file host for ages. The ones I kept coming across had fees.

Thanks again!
Topic locked