Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

The Infinity Program [Forum]

Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:03 pm

Hi, please join. I need more members.

http://pb.exocrew.com/haruko/
Last edited by Hyperion on Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:56 pm

Cool site! I own AnimeTop50.net, if you want to you can add your forums to it and put up the button, it will really help you get more visitors ^.^

Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:20 pm

That sounds cool. Once I have a button, I'll do that.

Anyone want to join my site? It's getting better, but the only way for it to grow is with more members. Come join! Please. ^__^

Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:03 pm

Page isn't showing! I want to join!

Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:05 pm

I'd love to really.. Maybe I will some day... Too lazy to register now ^^;

Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:36 am

Oh cool! Anime Forums!

Hehehe, I recognise that Forum banner from somewhere. Glad you liked it. I'll register in a sec.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:55 pm

Thanks, Optimus.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:39 pm

Your forums look great. I'm definitely joining. ;D

Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:52 pm

I joined ^^

Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:47 am

The tables that were added to the top of the forum index are still being worked on. Also, the welcome with avatar on the bottom of the index still has to be removed so that it doesn't appear on the top and bottom, unnesessarily.

Here's my pre-written summary:

My forum started a few days over a month ago. It was once called Anime Visions, but I recently changed the name in order to attract non-anime fans. We have numerous modifications installed. We have a decent viarety of quality emoticons, as well. The forum is highly customized and has a respective Staff that cares for the forum and treats its members with respect. The members themselves are respectable people. In addition, the subsilver and Boyz theme have customized logos, and we're currently working on one for DustyGreen, the theme by which I made the default template two days ago. The subsilver theme was edited a bit. The same modifications are installed on all templates. Well, except for the retroactive signature feature. That's to be implemented onto all templates, maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to buy a domain for the board as soon as I can.

A majority of members on that board were referred there by me via word-of-mouth. The board was organized by me and some modifications were implemented by me. Much credit for a majority of the modifications (including the most difficult modifications) goes to -- in order of contribution -- KyleRTCW, Velorum, and ErDrRon, though.

Come take a look. Here's the link: http://pb.exocrew.com/haruko/

Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:44 pm

I'm a mod there. ^^

Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:22 pm

I need more members so please, if you're interested, join The Infinity Program!

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:10 am

Nice forum. :D

Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:43 am

Thanks! I'm still working on it. ^__^ I restarted it a few days ago. (The important information like members, posts, etc. remained. It was just the modifications that were rid of.)

Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:46 am

Hmm.... A long time ago, did this forum have a yellow backround layout thingamajig?
Topic locked