Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

GaiaOnline

Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:09 pm

I have semi left Neopets for some time now for this place. Currently it's in alpha mode, and they are adding new things in all the time. You can make and add to your own avatar with clothes and accessories. Weapons are in the making as is a battle system. Housing was just released so you can fill your house with furniture and your friends.

Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:23 pm

I've been there, how do you get money?

Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:27 pm

Every time you click to go to another page you get some, and when you sell and item and stuff obviously. :P

Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:11 am

sir_michael wrote:I've been there, how do you get money?

Everything you do earns you gold :)

Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:14 am

mocha_san wrote:
sir_michael wrote:I've been there, how do you get money?

Everything you do earns you gold :)

But so little of it......

Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:46 am

You can also go fishing and sell the fish for money, or you could buy a Trader's Pass or whatever and trade items, or sell them.

Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:36 am

Gaia. :)

It's weird, and I only play on my sister's account. XP

Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:11 pm

bluestriker wrote:You can also go fishing and sell the fish for money, or you could buy a Trader's Pass or whatever and trade items, or sell them.

What's your account name on Gaia?

Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:22 pm

I've bin on that site it's awesome.
my username is Omninja :)

Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:23 am

mocha_san wrote:
bluestriker wrote:You can also go fishing and sell the fish for money, or you could buy a Trader's Pass or whatever and trade items, or sell them.

What's your account name on Gaia?

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you. It's bluestriker207, bluestriker was taken.

Sun May 08, 2005 3:40 pm

I have visited Gaia before but I found it a little confusing. I know you're all probably thinking 'What is confusing about it!?' I dunno, it just was.

Sun May 08, 2005 4:45 pm

That place already has so much attention it's incredible.

Sun May 08, 2005 5:45 pm

Oh...I still go there. It can get boring sometimes, but it's mostly pretty fun. :)

My expensive avatar:

My username is MermaidHil. :)
Topic locked