Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Pirate Spaghetti!

Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:46 pm

*pokes people to join his website*

http://piratespaghetti.com/forum/index.php

Not very active right now, but if enough people get active... that will change. :P *ponders how stupid that statment there just really was*

Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:38 pm

That's a nice template. Despite it being dark, it's easy to read. But you should get a custom banner.

Are those your only forums (Rules and Announcements, Guest's Board, and Shop and Stuff)? If not, I recommend you let guests know that there are more. Perhaps in the "Guest's Board" you can post a topic detailing what membership entails (the benefits, and what awaits them) and include the list of the forums there are. Whatever the case, you should start posting several topics of discussion and debate to really get the ball rolling. I know you just set up that place, but that's what makes this very important; a strong start can only help a forum, as less potential members would be lost if they saw there's a lot of activity going on despite it being new.

And as for your choice in message board software: good choice.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:14 pm

No, there are more. Thanks for the idea =).

As for the banner, I have zero art skills. So i'll need someone else to make a nice looking banner for me.

But yeah, SMF rules. :hug: <3

Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:46 pm

sirclucky wrote:As for the banner, I have zero art skills. So i'll need someone else to make a nice looking banner for me.

Fortunately, you're already an active member of a forum with lots of good graphics designers and photoshoppers willing to take requests.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:14 am

sir, I was playing around. Here's one for your new forum :) I wanted to do something different after I put the text on, but for some bizarre reason, my psp decided it couldn't find the delete commands for the text, got an error message ... and I forgot to save just the logo *headdesk*

Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Oooh! Spiffy :hug: Thanks =)

Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:46 pm

I joined today and I like the forum, you guys should join to.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:47 pm

I joined before Kidway, I just haven't introduced myself yet.

Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:34 pm

Doesn't matter when you join... Kidwaiy gets the cookie :P.

And yeah, more people should really join. Once we get a couple more people I might even be able to run a ww game or something.
Topic locked