Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Neopets Journal for sale

Mon May 14, 2007 2:15 am

Hi-
I have a Neopets Journal up for sale. It's never been used.. I thought maybe someone would be interested on here.

Mon May 14, 2007 4:23 pm

o_O
Is it me or did the artist go wild with the kougra's ears? It looks like Jerry the mouse on all fours...

Mon May 14, 2007 8:13 pm

If you're going to sell something it's probably best to sell it on an auction site such as eBay. That's the safest route, anyway. It's probably not too safe to make a sell/give out your information on a forum.

Mon May 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Dustin wrote:If you're going to sell something it's probably best to sell it on an auction site such as eBay. That's the safest route, anyway. It's probably not too safe to make a sell/give out your information on a forum.

She/He does have it on ebay. The picture's a link.

Mon May 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Since you are selling a real-world item, I will be moving this thread to Promotions & Plugging.

--------------------

Good luck selling your journal :)

Tue May 15, 2007 1:08 am

A Neopets journal! Well I never!!

Re:

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:47 am

thelilbear wrote:
Dustin wrote:If you're going to sell something it's probably best to sell it on an auction site such as eBay. That's the safest route, anyway. It's probably not too safe to make a sell/give out your information on a forum.

She/He does have it on ebay. The picture's a link.

Ah, didn't realize that. Nevermind.
Topic locked