Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

A scientific survey

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:06 pm

So, heres the deal. Science fair is coming up, and I thought I had a lot longer to work on it, and it turns out it's due this week xD. Lucky me, I know. So, I'm scrambling to get some last minute results, because I still don't have enough to formulate a conclusion. This survey is brief, to the point, and easy to take. And, if you take it, I'll be your best friend :D It deals with fears, and how it relates with gender and age.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uGmj_2flOy_2bOf1MRR83OcgXA_3d_3d

I hope this was the right forum for this; if not, sorry! I was debating between this forum or promotions and plugging.

Re: A scientific survey

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:21 pm

I filled it out for you, and got my friend to do it too. Good Luck!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Hey i've filled it in for you - it was very quick and easy!

I also think this thread belongs more in promotions and plugging, so shall move it there for you.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:54 pm

I filled it in too; hope that helps!

Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:36 pm

Thank you so much guys ^^. So far I've got 13 responses; you guys rock! It's a good start, and I've already passed out some to my friends, so hopefully I can get at least 100-ish surveys out by Tues.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:45 am

Thanks for giving me something to do. It was very quick and esy. I have filled it for you.

Regards,

Stuart

Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:11 am

I filled it out as well.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:19 am

That didn't take too long at all :) Good luck too!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:51 am

done- good luck.

BTW, when you make the report, change "gender" to the other word, it's the standard for scientific papers (every little bit helps). Gender=psychologically what you identify with, the other word=biological/physical attribute.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Done. Hope all goes well for you!
Topic locked