Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Super Happy Fun Time Forums!

Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:10 pm

Come on and join our forums! Super Happy Fun Time Forums! The name was made up by Zero! XD
Last edited by Tailseh on Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:16 pm

I love the colours, very cool 8) However I can't register. I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/tailseh/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_register.php on line 120

Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:25 pm

Ammer wrote:I love the colours, very cool 8) However I can't register. I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/tailseh/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_register.php on line 120
Yes.. I'm getting that fixed right now. Thanks for telling me about it!

Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:27 am

My computer reckons the site doesnt exsist :|.

Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:21 pm

We moved servers! *happy* We're still looking to more members. Please Join!
http://superhappyfuntimeforums.info

Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:56 pm

Acid is an awesome template. Sure, I'll join. If you need someone who can install modification, if you're unable to do them yourself or need help, I'd be glad to help you out. I'm not very good at installing mods, but I can install many of them, and if I run into problems, don't worry, I know always to keep backup files and I know where to get good help. If you need an administrator or moderator, I'll also be glad to help you there. If not, I'm satisfied just being a regular member. I like message boards. I just wish I didn't mess up here in PPT and make a bad impression. ^^

[Edit] I joined as Vivi Ornitier. That's the same username I'm currently using for my forum.
Topic locked