Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

New Neopets Webpage and Forum Looking For Staff and Mods

Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:01 pm

http://neoaurora.vzz.net/

this is the neopets related webpage that is currently open to new staff.

http://neoaurora.proboards18.com

is a new board that is looking for new members and mods.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:25 am

Another neopets site :|.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:41 pm

Dobbitron wrote:Another neopets site :|.

Wellllll, this is a Neopet's fan site. :P

Very nice site you have there, I especially love the background. :)

Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:29 pm

I'm already staff at neo-galaxy so I'm not going to apply for staff but nice site. (Layout by fairy-dust.com but nice site.)

Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:07 am

Dawn2 wrote:

Thats what I ment >_>.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:51 pm

Kool layout

Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:33 pm

Its ok, I just like chatting here, mainly for now. But that is a good layout. Even though I heard someone said it was a premade. Who owns it?

Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:37 pm

Dobbitron wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:

Thats what I ment >_>.

I don't quite follow. I meant PPT was a Neopet's fan site, and so Neopet's fans come here. That's why there are so many Neopets fan sites posted.

Mango- the layout is from fairy-dust.com. :)

Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:05 pm

Dawn Says:
Mango- the layout is from fairy-dust.com.

I forgot what website it was, until after I posted my message, but I am not thinking of making a forum, for a long time from now. When I am more expreienced. I dont even know if I will ever make one 0_o. Depends on certain things.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:46 pm

why bother with ANOTHER neopet site?!?! Pinkpt has everything you need to survive in the NeoWorld! AND FORUMS? Everyone knows that this forum and a few other are the best forums for Neopets. We dont need more. geesh. If i had a nickel for every Neopets FanSite that exists, heck, i would be livin' it out in the Bahamas right now!

Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:20 pm

defect wrote:why bother with ANOTHER neopet site?!?! Pinkpt has everything you need to survive in the NeoWorld! AND FORUMS? Everyone knows that this forum and a few other are the best forums for Neopets. We dont need more. geesh. If i had a nickel for every Neopets FanSite that exists, heck, i would be livin' it out in the Bahamas right now!

Well, many people are fans of Neopets, but cant PPT have some compitition? ;)

Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:28 am

That site has the dropper virus or somthing.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:57 pm

defect wrote:why bother with ANOTHER neopet site?!?! Pinkpt has everything you need to survive in the NeoWorld! AND FORUMS? Everyone knows that this forum and a few other are the best forums for Neopets. We dont need more. geesh. If i had a nickel for every Neopets FanSite that exists, heck, i would be livin' it out in the Bahamas right now!

PinkPT does NOT own the rights to fansites. Everyone has the right to make one. I know for a fact that owning a site is fun and can teach you many things, such as responsibility and respect for others- it's not fair if no one besides the PPT creators get to own websites. What is so wrong with having more than one fan site in the world?

Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:31 pm

neobuks - Are you serious? Great...just great...

Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:47 pm

Dawn2 wrote:

PinkPT does NOT own the rights to fansites. Everyone has the right to make one. I know for a fact that owning a site is fun and can teach you many things, such as responsibility and respect for others- it's not fair if no one besides the PPT creators get to own websites. What is so wrong with having more than one fan site in the world?

I agree with you Dawn2. Geez, I love PPT but I do go to other sites also. I couldn't live without Neoitems--it is the only place I can find a listing of items. And NeoCommentary is a great place if you love to read and/or write--there are outstanding articles written there. Nothing But Neopets has great game guides. It never hurts to diversify.
Topic locked