Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Fantasybits Writing Forum (also Celebration Contest)

Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:38 pm

Hi all. :) I have just started up a new forum based on a list I have been running on Yahoo! for almost 5 years. It is a writing forum where there is a new topic every couple days. You can also critique others' work, post your one work, role-play, ask advice about writing, and talk about your favorite books and authors. There is also a section for miscellanous chat, polls, and word games.

Here is the link:

http://www.lost-thoughts.net/fantasybits

Feel free to pass it on to anyone you think might be interested.

I hope you visit and decide to sign up! :)
Last edited by Jasujo on Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:54 pm

Hey, that looks like a really cool site! I've joined up. I love the fact that you give inspiration to writers, as I normally have no idea where to start! Thanks :)

Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:08 pm

Very cool. :) Thank you for registering. :)

Yeah, I've been putting out topics for almost five years now. I just put out topic #286. ;) lol They really help to keep the writing juices flowing when you just need a little something to write about. :)

Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:43 am

*pushes everyone in the direction of Fantasybits*

Yes, go join :D

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:46 pm

I joined! Great place!

Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:38 pm

Love it. I've joined. I know I'm going to love this.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:00 pm

I've started a monthly contest on the Fantasybits forum. :) At the end of the month, the winner will receive a $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. :)

Here is the link to the February contest thread: http://www.lost-thoughts.net/fantasybit ... .php?t=206 if anyone is interested.

:)

Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:45 pm

I started a recipe thread on this forum if anyone's willing to give me ideas of what to cook... *ahem* I mean wants to share recipes, especially of the oriental type ;) Please?

Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:46 pm

A Werewolf type game has just been started on the forums. Feel free to check it out.

http://www.lost-thoughts.net/fantasybit ... .php?t=216

All players are welcome. :)

Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:55 pm

I've just joined. I love this place!

Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:16 pm

I joined! *glomps* It looks fun!

I like the noteBored style! It's so cool!

Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:00 am

Jassy, dear! :D I can get on it on this computor! I'm so happy!

Oooh, I like the layout. Its so perty. I'll join in a sec.

Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:12 am

Sounds great, but...the page won't load?

Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:34 am

Thats what it did for me on my 98... I never could figure out what was wrong with it, and still haven't.

Something about not having one of the connections or something, I dunno... *Shrug*

Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:22 am

.:Requiem:. wrote:Sounds great, but...the page won't load?

Also, sometimes the host goes down. It went down for a bit yesterday. It's up and running now, though. :)
Topic locked