Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Gaia Online

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:16 am

Click the banner above to sign up! It's loads of fun.

Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:48 pm

I am a member it is a site that amie fans would love for sure

Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:19 pm

Hey, Fidd! Who do we say referred us, eh? ;)

Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:55 pm

Ahh, I'm a member of Gaia.

Its really just a forum made... well... BIG!

But now, its much funner with the fishing games, and they're promising a battle system.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:06 pm

i no i cant wait

Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:19 pm

Twizzler0171 wrote:Hey, Fidd! Who do we say referred us, eh? ;)

Don't say she refered you! Say "Shelby Lover" refered you!
(Shelby Lover is me)
Lots of bad posts on the forums though.... I'm a teenager and I'm offended by the content of some posts.

Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:06 pm

Adam wrote:
Twizzler0171 wrote:Hey, Fidd! Who do we say referred us, eh? ;)

Don't say she refered you! Say "Shelby Lover" refered you!
(Shelby Lover is me)
Lots of bad posts on the forums though.... I'm a teenager and I'm offended by the content of some posts.

Pssssh, I'm younger than you and very very few things there offend me. :P

And I'm 99.9% certain that Fiddelysquat is... Fiddelysquat, on Gaia. Correct me if I'm wrong.

And if you see Lemony Fresh or Pink Lemon posting around on Gaia, it's meeee.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:56 am

;) I'm on it. Look up mocha_san_v.2 and donate stuff to me for my scarf quest :roflol:

Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:24 pm

Ah, you beat me! I was going to post the link... it's just too much fun, what with fishing and everything. I'm Aiko Destiny (oooh, look, you can have spaces in your name!) and I own a minishop :P it's funny!

Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:16 pm

What kind of game is this? Is it like Final Fantasy Eleven or is it more like you walk around and socialize and that's it?

Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:31 pm

bdd1 wrote:What kind of game is this? Is it like Final Fantasy Eleven or is it more like you walk around and socialize and that's it?

More like the latter, I'd think. Basically, it's a gigantically busy forum and art review place where the more browsing and posting you do, the better clothes you can afford for your avatar.
Topic locked