Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Wear A Name .net [personal site]

Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:02 pm

Just my blog, portfolio, some stuff for the people visiting like tutorials and graphics and downloads and such, so feel free to visit and drop a comment and if you got a page too, affiliate! :D Anyhoo, just put up this new Johnny Depp vintagy layout, so now you know my crappy current set isn't the best i can do too. ;)

WEARANAME.NET

Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:53 pm

Interesting layout. The text is too dark and the right pane looks empty, though. Still working on it? :)

Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:32 am

i agree the text is very hard to read and it also is misaligned in firefox.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:02 pm

There, now the layout should be fixed. I think the text is fine tho, maybe you have a glare on your screen? I don't have firefox so, yeah. :battar:

Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:36 pm

Ah -- on Firefox, much of the text is blocked out. I visited your site using Internet Explorer, which is how I realized this. However, much of your text, which is in grey (is it?) is hard to read with your black background. Well, I don't really care. I mean, I can just hold down on my mouse and highlight the text with my cursor, but I'm just saying that I don't think it doesn't fit well.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:59 am

There, I made a new a layout, look at my text now. x]
Topic locked