Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plugging My Real Life Neopets Store :)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:15 pm 

http://www.tiedyedbunny.com

I am new here, but was told about it by a buyer, so I checked out the site. I'm way out of practice, so the daily crossword is very useful :) I do still play Neopets when I have the time, but my pets are usually in Hotels these days to prevent their starving. I have a Strawberry Usul as my main pet and another pet who is my lab experiment (who started as a female green usul and is currently a male yellow blumaroo). Ok, now you know I'm not just someone who knows nothing about Neopets trying to sell stuff :)

Anyway, why should you want to check out our store and buy from it:
1) I tailor to US and International buyers. I don't treat international buyers like a side project. You get instant shopping cart shipping rates, same product options, etc just like the rest of them. We know how 90% of the time US companies give you guys the rear end of items :( (Sometimes you get coo stuff that we in the US don't though hehe) and 20% of our current sales comes from other countries.
2) I sell Neopets TCG and Neopets items I pick up. I don't mix it with 10000 other trading card games that you don't care about.
3) I keep my Neopets knowledge as current as I can.
4) I'm one of the owners of the store (ie instant decisions if something arises) and also will answer any and all e-mails. Not to mention I am the site creator, so if something is wrong I can fix that too.
5) I can't stress this enough, YOU KNOW AND SEE EXACTLY WHAT IS IN STOCK. I keep a very instant stock tally (my custom shopping cart/inventory design) that doens't allow two people to even attempt to purchase the same item. You get exactly what you order, unlike every other online store.
6) Currently, shipping of items are going out the same day/next day! We will never take more than 2 days unless something unavoidable happens (ie postal service is closed for a funeral).
7) BIG**If I can spark some Neopets interest I can justify ordering some Meridell booster boxes to open up and some Sloth too (wee holos for sale). I already have plenty of Mystery Island coming. I got cleaned out of the holos other than the Base Set which I have a lot of left (people like my prices I guess)
8.) I already beat the prices of every other online store pretty much on single cards; if you see someone lower, (assuming they aren't one of those people who never re-stock and let prices linger forever) I will beat it on almost all Neopets items.
---------------------------------------------
Now, I always like to post a little reading material history :)
Our store is very new and Neopets hasn't been selling because buying online isn't something Neopets fans like/think of to do (how ironic). I want to try to change that experience to where everyone feels they can safely buy what they want for much less than a normal store and get it shipped to them in minimal time.
A quick FYI, we sale My Little Pony too (which is dominating the sales sadly by about 93%).
---------------------------------------------
Send me comments/suggestions. I am responsible for the Neopets section selling/stocking and even though I play Neopets, I can't possibly know what the community needs or wants.

And a little reward for reading this far. Use the coupon PPTPOST45 when you checkout. I should allow for free shipping to anywhere in the world (excluding insurance costs, which you can decline to save money if you'd like) for up to 14 cards. If you contact me with some input and mention that code, after you have ordered, I'll throw in a free rare card from my stock (from any of the 3 sets and you choose it from the stock) with your order.
<hr>
<b>Questions?</b> - E-mail me directly at http://www.tiedyedbunny.com/about.php?mode=contact or PM me on here. I'll be lurking on and off since I still have to see what's on this site other than crossword answers, in my spare time :)

Last edited by nivisec on Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Woah, cool! You're allowed to resell Neopets merchandise, or do you get it straight from them? *claps* If I had the money, I would, trust me. ^_^

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:17 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Yep, very cool. Although... TCG cards... naah, I wouldn't buy them. :cry:

Will you stop with the honour stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:34 am 

We are a real retailer, so we get all our stuff from dealers and distributors directly to re-sell.

We are mainly TCG right now, but I will start having magazines coming soon and you guys let me know what Neopets stuff you'd like and I'll see if I can find a distributor that carrys it :)

I am thinking about some plushies and stickers, but some of the plushies are exclusive to that Limited Too store so I might can't get them all :( <b>List what you guys want me to try to get!</b> Especially international people, because not much is making it there Neopets wise.

---------------
BTW, a little preview thing. I am writing a small neopets site myself that is free for use. I am in no way trying to re-write or compete with all these other nice sites out there, but I'll be offering nice things that I think Neopets.com neglected to give you guys for direct site use.

Another background tid-bit about me quickly is that I was actually applying for the PHP Programming position for Neopets.com but I got injured really badly (arm and back) and had to take a while off from college and haven't gotten to graduate yet. I had to drop the idea after that :( I'm back in comission though with plans to finish off my degree and am considering applying again in the next year if it doesn't get taken. I have many quirks about the site I wanted to fix!

Anyway, the first project is a fully customizable counter (color, font, border, etc) for your store, user look up, or anything else which can track by pet name, username, or just any visitor, or any other way I can think of. Best of all, I won't be like all these other sites that want 300 life size links back for using it. You have the option of including a small link or not, it's your neopets store/lookup so put in what you want :) I know there are counters out there, but they won't be able to touch the customization ability on mine and the no advertising if you don't want it.

A very basic example is here: http://ebay.nivisec.com/counter_make.php

The Neopets one will have many more options and the ability to upload your own fonts.
-----------------------------
P.S. I notice the forums have a bit of trouble. I did work on phpBB for over a year and still remember much of it inside and out. If one of the Admins contact me with the problem descriptions I might can help (no charge).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]