Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Online Games
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Im looking for websites where you can play online games, create a character and chat with others in a 3D world like VMK. I love those and i am wondering if any of you know of any other good ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Runescape comes to mind ;) and if only for social purposes then Habbo Hotel :)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You might try Second Life or There as well. Second Life has a lot more to do than There does, but the There avatars tend to be more attractive. However, if you have a lot of time on your hands, you can do much more with an SL avatar. They are completely customizable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Coke Music is a great site. It is like habbo hotel but you dont have to pay real money.

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I wanted to make a second life account so bad and it got me sooo mad!! First of all i dont see why the heck you need to put in a credit card number if they arent going to charge you. I put in the credit card number security code blah blah and it wouldnt take it no matter how many times i tried. So i decided to switch to mobile phone so i could put that in. It worked and it told me it was sending the verification code to an email adress i had never heard of, i guess it went wit my phone number or something, but since i didnt know of the email adress i didnt know the password or anything for it. And i dont have a pay pal so this sucks. Now i cant even make an account all because they just have to have your credit card or phone number. Grrrrrr.... I downloaded There though and i like it alot, also habbo hotel didnt work for me because once i got to the part in the registration where you had to choose a password i did and it sayed it has to have at least one number so i put a number in and it still says that each time i click ok so i just gave up on that too. Grrrr.... There and runescape were the only two that actually worked for me, thanks for telling me about them. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]