Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Gangstawar-Just like Madness only an RPG!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Gangstawar LINK

For those who have ever watched the Madness movies or played Madness Interactive. This is a MMORPG with the same models and items!

There is some cartoon violence but only when you vs someone with a gun, axe or trowing knives.

You get 200G (gold) to start off with and have to either not spend it on anything or buy a weapon and go to fight people. When you fight people if you win you will get gold and if you lose you will lose gold. Harder people have more XP (Experience Points) and they will therefore give out more money. The more money you earn the more things you can buy. There are some violent fight movies but only if you have the 20,000 gold or more to pay to watch them.

I think this game would mainly be for 12 and over PPTers because of the way that it teaches you to, if you save money, you will be able to buy better things.

In gameplay there are two people (you and the person you are trying to beat) You have to hurt them in any way possible and get some gold.

This is NOT like Runescape. You have to find someone to fight and then vs them 1 on 1.

I now have made a forum for the game. It is located here

Set by Me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]