Advertise all your Neopets-related items and projects here whether it be trading, promoting your shop, guide or Neopets-related website.
Topic locked

MSN; and Neopets discussion.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:01 pm

My apologies if this is the wrong forum - I figured since it is Neopets related, and it is an advertisement, it'd be the ideal place.

I'm looking for a user who I can have the odd Neopets related chat with, on MSN. One I can go to for advice, and the likes. I've recently gotten into restocking, and I might need a hand starting out.

Any one up for it? I'll try not to annoy you too much. ;)

Re: MSN; and Neopets discussion.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:12 am

dont have msn, but i can answer questions here

Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 am

Feel free to add me :)

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:00 am

And me! I won't always have advice, but I'm on quite a lot.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 am

zorg wrote:Feel free to add me :)

Already added you, I believe. You've probably deleted me. :P

I'll add you, Moongewl.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:14 am

littleboy6326 wrote:

I'll add you, Moongewl.

Probably, but I have a group called 'gaming people' which I put everyone in.... and over like 6 years of neo, 2 years of WoW and various other games there is ALOT of people in there. So yeah... msg me so I know who you are :P normally i Just ignore that group 'cause i dont know who anyone is!

Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:19 am

zorg wrote:
littleboy6326 wrote:

I'll add you, Moongewl.

Probably, but I have a group called 'gaming people' which I put everyone in.... and over like 6 years of neo, 2 years of WoW and various other games there is ALOT of people in there. So yeah... msg me so I know who you are :P normally i Just ignore that group 'cause i dont know who anyone is!

...What group am I in? :P

You can IM me, but chances are I'd be extremely useless at this. I don't do much stuff on Neo anymore, lol.

Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:17 am

zorg wrote:
littleboy6326 wrote:

I'll add you, Moongewl.

I've already added you, and you don't appear to be online. Are you sure you haven't deleted me? I've been inactive the last couples of months, maybe you deleted me during a clean out?

christopher_lodge AT tiscali.co.uk
Topic locked