Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Drew Carey Show
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, tomorrow is the very last episode of my fave show :( . I've been a faithful fan since it's begining in 1995. I'm sad to see it go, but all things must come to an end. Although I must admit the most recent shows haven't lived up to the older ones. They skipped around too much in these past few weeks. In one episode Kellie isn't pregnant, the next one she is. Then two or three episodes later, she isn't again. I miss the shows they did live, and the april fools ones where you had to find what was wrong with the episode. *sighs* I miss the show already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:20 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
The Drew Carrey show is great, the episodes where the did everything to a theme or I think one entirely Pig Latin wre very good. I find Drew Carrey and all the others very funny and among my favourite comedians.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:51 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Aw, they're ending it? That's a pity. I'll admit, my most favorite episodes were those April fools episodes. Those were quite fun :D

I sorta lost interest when Kate left (I can't remember exactly when and why) but right after that... "eh" i lost intrest :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:57 am 

Christopher wrote:
The Drew Carrey show is great, the episodes where the did everything to a theme or I think one entirely Pig Latin wre very good. I find Drew Carrey and all the others very funny and among my favourite comedians.

I think that was one of my fave episodes as well. Can't quite remember it all too well... (awful memory) because it's been a while since I last saw it. It was funny anyway. It's a shame to hear that the show is ending. To be honest, I didn't even know until I saw this post. O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I some times watch that show when its on...
Actually, yesterday there was the episode where Buzzbeer was invented :roll:

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:32 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Drew Carey rocks. The last episode was great, but I was disappointed that Kate didn't reappear in the last episode. At least they brough Mr. Wick back. I'll miss the show...

Now we just need DVDs...

I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Thats ashame that its going away, because that was a really funny show. I just couldnt keep up with it because the station The Drew Carey Show was on always got switched to diffrent times. But I'll never forget the first theme song which was great.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
ABC thouroughly pooped on that show. Someone didn't like it and they changed its scheduling without warning so even its most dedicated followers couldn't keep track of it. Stupid ABC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:02 pm 

The Drew Carey show I used to think was hilarious,but I stopped watching it after Kate left. I did watch the finale though. I'm glad Drew finally found someone,but he should've been with Kate.

BIG Thanks to Wind for the avatar and sig!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]