Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: American Idol Special
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I know some of you guys are Idol fans like me (I <3 Kelly and Diana) and I just thought you guys might want to know there is a special on tonight. I'm probably a little late, but there was a basketball game on my FOX Channel so it's just now coming on . . . Kelly's singing 'Since U Been Gone' right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I watched. I heard. I was not pleased.

First of all, they didn't sing enough actual Christmas songs.. and second.. I didn't like that only the winners got to be on. I needed me some George Huff action!

I'd also like to point out they sang Don't Save It All For Christmas Day. Not like it is copyrighted to him, but Clay Aiken sang that last year. Normally, I would not care, but it seemed like a smack in the face saying,"we don't need you".

Kelly did good, I believe. Ruben did a fairly nice job for his kind of thing, and Fantasia, although I dislike her, was full of engery and seemed to be trying very hard. Which is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What I said on the Diana DeGarmo online forums:

I wrote:
It was alright. I liked Kelly's songs, and the only song with Fantasia liked "Jesus, What a Wonderful Child". Well...Joy to the World was good. Especially when Ruben dragged Fantasia off stage.

It would've been better with Diana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kitten Medli wrote:
I'd also like to point out they sang Don't Save It All For Christmas Day. Not like it is copyrighted to him, but Clay Aiken sang that last year. Normally, I would not care, but it seemed like a smack in the face saying,"we don't need you".

Oh, relax Medli. He has his own special coming up on NBC. You can watch it there.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ammer wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

Oh, relax Medli. He has his own special coming up on NBC. You can watch it there.

I know. I just thought it seemed like they had a hidden message. I wouldn't give a care otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I would have found it much more enjoyable if other non-winners would have been able to perform too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:57 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

the_mongoose2020 wrote:
I would have found it much more enjoyable if other non-winners would have been able to perform too.

Same here..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Kitten Medli wrote:
Ammer wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

I know. I just thought it seemed like they had a hidden message. I wouldn't give a care otherwise.

I think the hidden message is on Clay's part. He's going to a rival network for the special. He's essentially saying that he is the one who doesn't need the American Idol people.

Good for him! Now if he were to invite John Stevens and Ryan Malcolm on...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:
Ammer wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

I think the hidden message is on Clay's part. He's going to a rival network for the special. He's essentially saying that he is the one who doesn't need the American Idol people.

Good for him! Now if he were to invite John Stevens and Ryan Malcolm on...

And Diana DeGarmo! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I saw it and wasn't very pleased

I never did really like Fantasia's singing..I think she may have a slight obsession with singing to the floor o_O

Anyway..It would have been better with Clay and Diana!

Awesome set by Tomatie

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]