The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:16 pm

Angus Young wrote:
Optimus wrote:I saw an episode yesterday that really made me crack up.

It's the one where the family moves to Southern America as part of the Witness Protection Program and when they get home, they have over 100 messages on the answering machine. All of them from an old guy who took a strong "liking" to his paper boy Chris.

that guy scared teh crap outta me

Me too! And what scares me even more is the guy I used to like could do that voice impression PERFECT. O_O

I loved in "Wish Upon a Wienstien" when it flashed to Brian watching Seinfeld.

"She was a tickler.
And your not a stickler for a tickler?
NOT a stickler.
You're not a stickler tickler?
Tickler stickler tickler stickler tickler stickler...."

I loved it. :D That show is amazing.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:02 am

I don't remember the episode title, but the part where Peter hurts his knee is hilarious.

Also

The part in 'Road to Rhode Island' where Stewie tries to call Lois.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:04 am

halfbakedbliss wrote:I don't remember the episode title, but the part where Peter hurts his knee is hilarious.

Also

Oh my god yes.

"Let's see, 867-5309. Wait, no, Damn you Tommy Tutone!"

God that was so generational. :D

Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:20 am

My favourite quote, but I can't quote it exactly because It's too long:

"But I'll tell you what's not funny: Killing strippers. Strippers are peple too. Naked people, who may be willing to perform some extra favours negotiated behind the velvet curtain of the V.I.P room. Besides, there's no need to kill them... Because most of them are dead inside anyway."

Oh and the Kool-Aid man.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:25 am

Moogum wrote:My favourite quote, but I can't quote it exactly because It's too long:

"But I'll tell you what's not funny: Killing strippers. Strippers are peple too. Naked people, who may be willing to perform some extra favours negotiated behind the velvet curtain of the V.I.P room. Besides, there's no need to kill them... Because most of them are dead inside anyway."

Oh and the Kool-Aid man.

That was awesome. I love that episode. Awesome and funny quote Moogum.

Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:36 am

halfbakedbliss wrote:I don't remember the episode title, but the part where Peter hurts his knee is hilarious.

Lol I like that part as well. It like... keeps going and going and you just can't help but to laugh even though it seems like it's been going on for forever :P

Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:58 am

I liked when the Griffens got into that big fight.

Lous: You can't hit me! I'm a girl!
Peter: Some times I wonder.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:35 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:Oh man, the pancakes episode hands down! That was a scream.

That episode was hilarious.

My favorite quote.

Stewie: You, get me the Wall Street Journal. You two, fight to the death.
*Two of the butlers grab chairs and start trying to kill each other*
XD

Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:48 am

meowth1982 wrote:

Also

Oh my god yes.

"Let's see, 867-5309. Wait, no, Damn you Tommy Tutone!"

God that was so generational. :D

:roflol: That part was classic! I love Peter's stupidity. It's just so ridiculous, but most of the time it's true. O.O

Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:55 am

I just recalled one of the funniest moments, where Peter Falls through his Dryer into Narnia :lol:

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:40 am

i have no idea the epesode, or even what else happened, but this is my fve quote
Stewi- ".hay...porker...thast right i called you porker, and theres nothing you can do about it 'cause i'm in my impenetrable cerial box fort!"
Topic locked