The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:48 pm

i did like the exploding can with bette midler, the red hot chili peppers were funny too, stephen hawking just made me go ROFL :P (ofcourse he wasn't really a guest star, he was just a computer voice, but oh well ;)

Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:39 am

Jens wrote:i did like the exploding can with bette midler, the red hot chili peppers were funny too, stephen hawking just made me go ROFL :P (ofcourse he wasn't really a guest star, he was just a computer voice, but oh well ;)

You mean the one with the babysitter, harassment sweets....that one?

The can grenade in that one was great :roflol:

Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:37 pm

Chaud wrote:You mean the one with the babysitter, harassment sweets....that one?
with stephen hawking? i'm talking about the episode where the major escapes from the city and then Mensa is allowed to take over the city, and they invent a lot of stupid rules and the last 5 minutes, stephen hawking is there too :P

**Homer and Stephen Hawking are sitting at Moes**

Moe: Alright now, who's paying?
Homer *robotic voice*: I am
Stephen Hawking: I did not say that!
Homer *robotic voice*: Yes i did

**Homer gets hit by a boxing glove coming out of Hawkings wheel chair**
made me go ROFL :P

Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:43 pm

*ring ring*

yeeeeaaaassssss?
noooooooo its not too late.
the govenor hopes your a twitcher! :roflol:
love that dude.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:04 pm

Simon Cowell and *N Sync.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:05 pm

N Sync was fave guest star

Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:44 pm

J.K. Rowling, only because she's my favorite author. :D

Actually, I've only seen half of that episode...

Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:01 pm

The Fifth Marauder wrote:J.K. Rowling, only because she's my favorite author. :D

Actually, I've only seen half of that episode...

She was on the Simpsons? I remember a Harry Potter episode or The Simpsons but no J.K. Rowling was on it.

Mine would be N*Sync. I loved when they entered and did those stupid dance moves.

Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:49 pm

i like aerosmith's and u2's apperance's

I also like it in the one where otto is going to get married and he has poisons tribute band cyanide playing when he walks down the aisle cos poison are one of my favourite bands.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:32 pm

Without a dought, Mike Jagger and Keith Richards.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:48 pm

How easy is it to only see half a Simpsons episode? I mean, they're 20 minutes long..

Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:56 pm

My favs were Michael Jackson, and the NSYNC episode. They were just so funny.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:43 pm

REM or Paul McCartney (and his wife...god rest her soul.)

I miss phil hartman playing Troy Mcclure. He was so funny.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:39 pm

Tony Hawk, Stephen Hawking, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and it was good when Lucy Lawless was in Treehouse of Horror X. I love the one with her and "The Collector" A.K.A Comic Book Guy. :D

Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:43 pm

i_love_starburst wrote:Tony Hawk, Stephen Hawking, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and it was good when Lucy Lawless was in Treehouse of Horror X. I love the one with her and "The Collector" A.K.A Comic Book Guy. :D

"I didn't know Xena could fly.."
"I told you, I'm NOT Xena, I'm Lucy Lawless!"
Topic locked