The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:27 pm

I lost track of how many times I saw it...it's still funny everytime I see it.
and I have to disagree with Drama Queen's comment on seeing movies more than twice a year them getting rotten...I saw Harry Potter 3 6 times in about 6 weeks...

Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:33 pm

I love POTC! One of my favorite movies...but i do have to admitt the last time I watched it I wasnt all that thrilled with it. And i only seen it three times. o_O

Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:18 pm

Drama Queen wrote:Overkill? Last night I watched School of Rock for the seventh time this year. Eurgh. >.< Any movie watched more than twice in one year grows rotten, no matter how great that movie may be.

7 times in one year? If I'd seen a particular film that many times in one year, I'd want to scream and tear my hair out upon even seeing an advertisement for it or something similar. Not good.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:06 am

i_love_starburst wrote:
Drama Queen wrote:Overkill? Last night I watched School of Rock for the seventh time this year. Eurgh. >.< Any movie watched more than twice in one year grows rotten, no matter how great that movie may be.

7 times in one year? If I'd seen a particular film that many times in one year, I'd want to scream and tear my hair out upon even seeing an advertisement for it or something similar. Not good.

Then you would flip at how many times I have seen it, I think its somewhere around 100 times or so..since Christmas. :D

Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:29 am

I have only seen in once, but we have the dvd and I sooooo wanna see it again soon! it is really, really funny!

Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:28 pm

no way! my roommate and i watched fight club every day for at least a month when it came out on video. seriously, i think we've each seen that movie about 70 times. no lie. as a matter of fact, i think i'll watch it tonight. :D

pirates was pretty good. i do like both orlando bloom and johnny depp, although BOTH are overrated. i hate hate hate "look at meeee, i'm so gosh-darn quirky!!!" characters, and depp plays too many of those. ever see benny and joon? blecccchhhh.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:16 pm

Lost wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:

Then you would flip at how many times I have seen it, I think its somewhere around 100 times or so..since Christmas. :D

Lost, you are insane. Or maybe I am? You definitely are. :P

EDIT : 500th post. :D

Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:19 pm

I've only seen the movie twice but I think its great, the sword fighting is cool, its very funny, and it has Aztec gold! You can't go wrong with that can ye?

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:18 pm

I used to love School of Rock (for like the first month after seeing it). Then I saw it 6 times. It lost the humor. I can't watch 5 minutes of it without fastforwarding.

Pirates of the Caribbean I like, though. I watched it for the first time in a few months on Saturday, and it was still good. Orlando Bloom IS overrated, though. When people start kissing cardboard cutouts of him...

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:22 pm

The Fifth Marauder wrote:When people start kissing cardboard cutouts of him...

My friend kisses her orlando bloom posters every morning.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:25 pm

Koku wrote:

Someone I know kisses her lifesize cardboard cutout every night before bed. Kinda amusing, really.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:02 am

The Fifth Marauder wrote:
Koku wrote:

Someone I know kisses her lifesize cardboard cutout every night before bed. Kinda amusing, really.

yes! very amusing! :lol: :roflol:

Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:44 am

Twitchy wrote:
The Fifth Marauder wrote:
Koku wrote:

yes! very amusing! :lol: :roflol:

Amusing, yes, maybe. But I find it slightly disturbing myself. :P

Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:20 pm

LOL

amusing AND disturbing!lol

Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:31 am

i_love_starburst wrote:
Lost wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:

Lost, you are insane. Or maybe I am? You definitely are. :P

EDIT : 500th post. :D

Yes, yes I am insane. Thanks for noticing :) *runs off to listen to PotC sound track*
Topic locked