The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:59 pm

:roflol: I laughed so hard. The kitten at the begining "Help Me" Oh, I loved it, now I have to wait till next week lol.

Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:40 pm

It was pretty good...

The animal pharamone (sp?) part was awesome...

"Go back to the lab and finish cloning my grandmother."

They said it takes 9 months to create one episode...

Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:34 pm

It did have a lot of mature humor, but I guess that's why they call it an adult show. I got the jokes, though. It suprised me how MUCH I understood. 0_o

I'm looking forward to the episode where Eddie Murphy guest stars as Donkey. Do you think Antonio Banderas will guest star?

Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:53 am

Maybe the next episodes will appeal to me more. I kinda hope that they do, because it's a good idea.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:07 am

The Fifth Marauder wrote:It did have a lot of mature humor, but I guess that's why they call it an adult show. I got the jokes, though. It suprised me how MUCH I understood. 0_o

I'm looking forward to the episode where Eddie Murphy guest stars as Donkey. Do you think Antonio Banderas will guest star?

Offtopic a bit...
But isn't it amazing the adult comedy you get now that you were totally oblivious to before?
I can watch movies now that I used to watch all the time when I was younger and just think to myself.. "OMG... I was watching THIS?" or "OMG they were talking about that??"

But anywho! back onto topic...
I have it recorded since I wanted to watch amazing race and that channel comes in better heh.

Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:51 pm

Shollia wrote:
The Fifth Marauder wrote:It did have a lot of mature humor, but I guess that's why they call it an adult show. I got the jokes, though. It suprised me how MUCH I understood. 0_o

Offtopic a bit...
But isn't it amazing the adult comedy you get now that you were totally oblivious to before?
I can watch movies now that I used to watch all the time when I was younger and just think to myself.. "OMG... I was watching THIS?" or "OMG they were talking about that??"

But anywho! back onto topic...
I have it recorded since I wanted to watch amazing race and that channel comes in better heh.

I watched Father of the Pride instead od Amazing Race, as Amazing Race comes on Saturday's as well.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:15 pm

I saw it. It was pretty darn good, and the animation was gorgeous.

Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:47 am

I didn't watch it. I thought the whole idea waskinda dumb. But who knows the simpsons was a cartoon and look how populr it is now. This show might be a hit ...if they don't try to hard to be funny.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:43 pm

The second episode should be on today. I can't wait.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:00 pm

Yeah it is on tonight :D , I just hope it isn't on at the same time as amazing race, then I'll have to tape it

Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:02 pm

I loved it. It was so funny, and Lisa Kudrow being stuck in the window shouting, "DON'T LOOK AT MY #*@!" was just hysterical. Can't wait for it tonight.

Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:41 am

I missed tonights episode. But I saw the first episode. I couldn't miss that one, it was on like 5 times during the week. Anyways, I was slightly dissappointed in the first episode. I expected it to be funnier. I'm not saying it wasn't, I was just expecting more. But I did spew apple juice through my nose laughing at the part where the female panda gets stuck in the window and yells "Don't look at my smurf!"

Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:40 pm

Tonights was ok. I didn't think the animals were that funny, but Sigfried and Roy wern't bad

Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:49 pm

*looks up at her previous post* Oops, should've put butt instead of the A word. Got changed to smurf. oopsie.

Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:35 am

Last night's episode was better than the pilot, in my opinion. Either way, it's a very awesome show. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.
Topic locked