The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Who is better?

Linkin Park
74%
Hoobastank
26%

Total votes : 31

Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:17 pm

Linkin Park,again.

Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:40 pm

Hoobastank, hands down. Again, if I expressed my feelings about Linkin Park, I'd be severely flamed.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:09 am

Linkin Park, Hoobastank is like gulping down maple syrup...ok that pun sucked.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:43 am

Linkin Park. 'The Reason' is really starting to irritate me, it's overplayed.

Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:34 am

*chokes*

Linkin Park hands down. I detest "The Reason"...and Doug Robb's voice really, really sucks. :P

(Hey Ammer, just to let you know- polls may be replaced. Simply edit your first post, check the delete poll option, and edit again with new options. People will be able to vote again- options will show up, not the results, until they vote.)

[...Wow, didn't notice this is so much like CombatZone, haha. XP]

Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:01 am

Yoshi wrote:*chokes*

Linkin Park hands down. I detest "The Reason"...and Doug Robb's voice really, really sucks. :P

(Hey Ammer, just to let you know- polls may be replaced. Simply edit your first post, check the delete poll option, and edit again with new options. People will be able to vote again- options will show up, not the results, until they vote.)

[...Wow, didn't notice this is so much like CombatZone, haha. XP]

*blinks* *looks at rules* Er... Yoshi?
The Rules wrote:Additionally:

Existing polls can't be edited or changed to something else. If it's already been voted on, the existing votes will stay, even if you change the options. Often editing a poll messes up the system so that the options all duplicate themselves.
'Versus' polls (such as, this book versus that book, this recording artist versus that recording artist, etc.) that require going to 'round two' in a way, will require a new poll.
For the creators of these polls, when you're ready to go to the next part of your poll, make a new thread and new poll for the next part (you can include the results from the first one in the first post of the new one) and PM a moderator or post on your old one asking for it to be locked. That way everything stays neat and tidy.

Now I'm confused...

Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:51 pm

Didn't notice Saph added something on there. O_o Anyways, I did a bit of testing before I posted it yesterday- it does work.

...I'll go discuss this with the others. :P

[edit] Oh, never mind, it works but it's more preferred that a new topic be made for each segment. :D Sorry bout the confusion.

Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:05 am

Linkin Park. I don't know that many songs by Hoobastank...and The Reason is so overplayed I can't stand it anymore.

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:57 pm

Linkin Park. Not a big fan of Hoobastank.

Flame wrote:Linkin Park. I don't know that many songs by Hoobastank...and The Reason is so overplayed I can't stand it anymore.

My thoughts exactly.
Topic locked