The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:48 pm

Yesterday, we bought Cher (Spelling?) Bear for my little cousin and it was possessed, I swear. My brother pressed the button for her to talk and nothing happened. He than shrugged and walked away and all of a sudden it was like, "Give me a hug,". Satan's toy it is.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:32 pm

Ammer wrote:Yesterday, we bought Cher (Spelling?) Bear for my little cousin and it was possessed, I swear. My brother pressed the button for her to talk and nothing happened. He than shrugged and walked away and all of a sudden it was like, "Give me a hug,". Satan's toy it is.

Lol, you're too funny Ammer :P

Umm, well, I came here to tell you all that I never liked the Care Bears, not even as a small child. Believe me those creatures are evil, evil I say!

Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:30 pm

Ammer wrote:Yesterday, we bought Cher (Spelling?)

I temtped to cut off Cher's head and photoshop it onto a care bear :D

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:08 am

Hehe this is the Scare bear that my mate got for her birthday it's cool :D
Her bf's mum made it for her

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/ ... rebear.jpg

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:17 am

Christopher wrote:
Ammer wrote:Yesterday, we bought Cher (Spelling?)

I temtped to cut off Cher's head and photoshop it onto a care bear :D

I took the liberty to do that.

Oh my. o_o;;

(Also, I remember being obsessed with the second care bears movie for some reason as a little kid. ._.)

Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:05 am

-starts the care bear theme-

care bear countdown 5...4...3...2....1

"who's that comin, from somewhere up in the sky?"

:oops: I used to get up every morning really early before school so I could watch that. I ADORE Carebears in Wonderland. I just recently checked that video out from the library. Does anyone know if its true or not about the Carebears seasons being released to DVD? I read about this a while ago and have been wanting to by them.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:38 am

Koku wrote:Image

*Screams*

*Screams somemore*

*Saves pic*
Topic locked