The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Igg wrote:
mayanspypilot wrote:I'm still waiting for something to happen between House and Cuddy. I think Cameron and Chase are cute together.

Cameron and House is WRONG.

Cuddy I could deal with.

Huddy for the win! :D

I know quite a few people who are rooting for House and Wilson, even though they know it'll probably never happen. :P

Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:34 pm

House and Wilson OTP! <3

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:48 pm

i actually squealed about the house visit to cuddy xD

that tube worm was a bit intimidating, doncha think? o_o

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:59 pm

Igg wrote:House and Wilson OTP! <3

I couldn't agree more. According to a friend of mine, during an interview Hugh Laurie was told about how there are fans who love House/Wilson. When asked what he thought, he said he's willing to play the part of Robert Sean Leonard is willing.

Edit:

Actually, I just realised that the interview I'm refering to was Hugh Laurie's appearance on Inside the Actor's Studio, an episode that I caught. Laurie said that he's "game" for a House/Wilson relationship.

Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm

*is totally caught up on House now after totally not burning downloads onto dvd.*

HOW BIG WAS THAT WORM?!

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:11 pm

I love this show so much!
I can't go a weekend without watching at least 3 episodes x]
my friend and i watch entire seasons on weekends lol

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:31 pm

Igg wrote:*is totally caught up on House now after totally not burning downloads onto dvd.*

HOW BIG WAS THAT WORM?!

I know! My eyes went O_O.

Apparently though, you're not supposed to remove them like that. You're supposed to wait for the worm to die while taking extra vitamin supplements, I've read in Polite Dissent. However, this is way more dramatic. :P

Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:34 pm

WIS wrote:
Igg wrote:*is totally caught up on House now after totally not burning downloads onto dvd.*

HOW BIG WAS THAT WORM?!

Apparently though, you're not supposed to remove them like that. You're supposed to wait for the worm to die while taking extra vitamin supplements, I've read in Polite Dissent. However, this is way more dramatic. :P

Eh, technicalities...what fun would House be if he didn't just slice open a girl and pull out a 25 ft worm? Especially loved the nurse pulling out her phone and taking pictures. *laughs*

Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:53 pm

Flame wrote:
WIS wrote:

HOW BIG WAS THAT WORM?!

Eh, technicalities...what fun would House be if he didn't just slice open a girl and pull out a 25 ft worm? Especially loved the nurse pulling out her phone and taking pictures. *laughs*

Yeah me too. I would totally do that. Nice to see House back on form after the Tritter Arc...

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:55 am

Igg wrote:
Flame wrote:
WIS wrote:

HOW BIG WAS THAT WORM?!

Yeah me too. I would totally do that. Nice to see House back on form after the Tritter Arc...

Yeah, agreed. The Tritter Arc was very...not House-ish. At all.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:07 am

Flame wrote:
Igg wrote:
Flame wrote:
WIS wrote:

HOW BIG WAS THAT WORM?!

Yeah, agreed. The Tritter Arc was very...not House-ish. At all.

I hated the Tritter Arc. I loved the Voglar arc, however. I totally cheered for Cuddy on the last episode.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:41 pm

:o
Cameron and House KISSED??!!!

Here's the snipplet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQv97_KyaF8

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 pm

Zilary wrote::o

Here's the snipplet:

Ah, the power of love.

Which pretty much means stab House with a needle. It's something sneaky and underhanded that House himself would do.

Loved this episode. Dave Matthews was brilliant, and I loved that he made House grumpy by finishing a song House couldn't manage to.

Also loved Cuddy's line to House about the Make-A-Wish foundation. XD

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 pm

Amazing episode! All my friends were flipping out.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:26 pm

Flame wrote:
Zilary wrote::o

Here's the snipplet:

Ah, the power of love.

Which pretty much means stab House with a needle. It's something sneaky and underhanded that House himself would do.

Loved this episode. Dave Matthews was brilliant, and I loved that he made House grumpy by finishing a song House couldn't manage to.

Also loved Cuddy's line to House about the Make-A-Wish foundation. XD

Haha, I loved that line! xD Go Huddy!
Topic locked