The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Care Bears

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:18 am

=) Come one come all and talk about the wonders of Care Bears :D

*snuggles you all*

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:26 am

Care Bears are too cool. :D
Just like Cam.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:28 am

Care Bears wouldn't care for the categorisation of the world, so i doubt they'd be happy being called Coooooooool :D

*tips hat*

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:30 am

What's the name of the Grumpy Bear? I think he was grey in color? I'm sorry, I haven't watched Care Bears in like... forever. And shh... don't tell my siblings or friends, but I still like them.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:43 am

Twizzler0171 wrote:What's the name of the Grumpy Bear? I think he was grey in color? I'm sorry, I haven't watched Care Bears in like... forever. And shh... don't tell my siblings or friends, but I still like them.

Well it must have sunk in when you did watch it since that is his name (Grumpy Bear that is) well done :hug:

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:48 am

Nelly wrote:
Twizzler0171 wrote:What's the name of the Grumpy Bear? I think he was grey in color? I'm sorry, I haven't watched Care Bears in like... forever. And shh... don't tell my siblings or friends, but I still like them.

Well it must have sunk in when you did watch it since that is his name (Grumpy Bear that is) well done :hug:

=O That is so magnificent! Well done Twizzler :D (and Nelleh too <3)

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:05 am

I used to love the Care Bears. I bought stuffies and pretended they were different Care Bears. Now they have all this stuff out for them...

What is with all the Cere Bear sets, by the way? It's starting to scare me. :P

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:10 am

I wuv the Care Bears! I use to watch it all the time when I was younger. I have a Wish Bear stuffed animal too!

In my Child Dev. class, we had to divide up into teaching groups. Our group is called the Care Bears. Whenever it's our group's turn to watch the kids, we wear name tags that are pictures of the Care Bears. I got Grumpy Bear as my name tag! ^-^

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:18 am

I have so much care bears stuff :P Plushies, a calender, notebooks, pens, keychains, blanket a purse. <3

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:18 am

Whee! I passed the pop quiz!

The thing with all the Care Bear sets is that Nikita (I think...) made a whole bunch of them for people she liked. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them. But they are all so cute, aren't they?

My two favorite 'Bears' were Grumpy Bear and Lionheart. And I remember a part of one episode where they were down here on earth (they live in the clouds, if I remember right) and were helping this little boy stop the villain, or something. But that's all I can remember.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:29 am

I always kinda liked the Care Bear Cousins more. Swiftheart Rabbit being my favorite ever.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:36 am

Twizzler0171 wrote:The thing with all the Care Bear sets is that Nikita (I think...) made a whole bunch of them for people she liked. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them. But they are all so cute, aren't they?

They were made for a group of friends that I know on a more personal level at PPT, and that I talk to pretty much everyday.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:26 am

I remember the care bears. And the theme song. And I have a care bear plushie of a non-existant character.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:29 am

Nikita wrote:
Twizzler0171 wrote:The thing with all the Care Bear sets is that Nikita (I think...) made a whole bunch of them for people she liked. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them. But they are all so cute, aren't they?

They were made for a group of friends that I know on a more personal level at PPT, and that I talk to pretty much everyday.

And we have booty.....lots of booty *shake shake* ^o^ And a love for being personal assistants :D

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:54 pm

Pair0dox wrote:I always kinda liked the Care Bear Cousins more. Swiftheart Rabbit being my favorite ever.

Oh my word, yes! I loved him. I have a stuffed bunny that I pretended was him. I'd take him everywhere with me, even the dentist! I got an eraser shaped as a tooth brush the day I took Swiftheart (yes, I even named it that) to the dentist and I'd brush his teeth everyday when I did mine. I think I even used real toothpaste. :D

Thanks for the information about the sets, by the way!
Topic locked